Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started Empty Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:48 pm

OUTDOORS:

The house:
Spoiler:

Swimming pool in the backyard
Spoiler:

Little Forest behind the house
Spoiler:

INDOORS:

Hall and Stairs
Spoiler:

Kitchen:
Spoiler:

Dinning Room:
Spoiler:

Grandpa's Bedroom:
Spoiler:

Mariana's bedroom:
Spoiler:

Guest Room:
Spoiler:

Bathroom:
Spoiler:

Mariana's grandpa was sitting in the room watching footbal matches on television as he always did in evenings while Mariana was in her room glaring blankly.She watched at the photos of her friends and couldn't remember anything or anyone.She didn't remember what happened or didn't happen,but only knew she had her right shoulder in a bandage and didn't record more then what a bare rock could tell her.

Last edited by Mariana Diggory on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:58 pm

Hafiz took steps into his cousin's house. Seeing his great uncle cheerfully watching muggle's football games on the muggle's sports station (ESPN). He did not wanted to disturb him. So he just pass by and greet him "Hey uncle". He looking at the kitchen waiting for Mariana to show up.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:07 pm

Mariana heard the footsteps in the hall.Her grandpa never pointed his eyes anywhere else when watching a football game so she guessed they have a visit.She got up and put her slippers on quickly and got out of her room to look down from the stairs.She saw her cousin standing downstairs waiting for something. "Oh Hey Cousin!!!Nice of you to show up!" she said cheerfully coming down quickly to give him a hug.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:11 pm

He hugged back. He smells a nice scented from his cousin's hair "What shampoo?" he asked with smile.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 pm

[[That was the longest post ever! Very Happy ]]
Mariana let go of her cousin before she heard his question. "First greet me no?" she said smiling.She smelled her hair. "Oh a friend sent me a gift from Paris.I think it was Loreal or something like that." she said cheerfully. "Come on in the kitchen.We don;t wish to interupt grandpa.Drink?" shshe said taking Hafiz for the hand to drag him along.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:55 am

He followed her and replied 'Well you know my favourite' he smiled. 'Well i heard that Hogwarts were under attack!' he asked with shocking face while chinning on the table waiting for the drinks.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:08 pm

Mariana looked at Hafiz as he mentioned the battle.She took butterbeer from the fridge and put it into a glass giving it to her cousin. "I don't know what to tell you.I came back from St.Mungo's at the half of the battle so i didn't fight almost anyone." she said confirming there was a battle,but not knowing details yet.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:05 am

Hafiz gasp, 'You were hurt? Do you know who attaked you?'. He was concerned about his cousin. As he sipped the butterbear he asked again, 'Anything you can recall from the incident? I wish to know' as he sipped the butterbear again.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:23 pm

Mariana felt that fearful question coming. "I don't remember what happend or when was it or who attacked me." she said trying to remember as always,but without success. "I remember people and faces,but i have big holes in my memory.I lost track of majority of happenings." she said taking a big sip of butterbeer.
"What happened to Jess?" she asked suddenly remembering she didn't see him in a while.She hoped Hafiz had an answer.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:15 am

Hafiz were confused, how was his cousin intend to forget about the incident. It maybe caused by memory curse. 'I dont know anything was happened hear. I was away. Dont you remember that to?'. Later he try to change the subject because he can see that Mariana was struggling like has been tortured to remember about the pass. 'Forget about the pass. You are safe now. That is the most important to me'. Hafiz later came an wild idea. He don't know how can he get that idea, 'Dont you want to make a party here?' he laughed.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top