Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 11 Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:24 am

Godric smiled impishly. I'm sorry Nick. I wasn't aware I would be chastized for my manners by my cousin who hasn't even mentioned you to me save for once. His voice was bitter and on edge. He didn't want to be here but needed to find out more about his heritage. He had left his love back at his last school. In parsletounge Godric spoke to Nick Allow me to make one thing clear though. Christibellah is the only one allowed to call me what she does. If I hear even once you calling me by my middle name, I will ruin you. And if you hurt my cousin in any way watch your back for the rest of your life. Which wouldn't be long. He ended it with a sweet smile relying on what little Veela traits he had.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 11 Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:14 pm

Christabelle looked at Delk and then back at Nick, she had known with a gut feeling that what her cousin had said wasn't very nice in deed. "Delk tell me what you said right now!" already knowing he wouldn't tell her she turned to Nick, "What did he say to you?" She looked between them, she didn't want them to end up in a fight, after all it was a party and even though Delk was completely sober after his drinks, knowing he could sober up in a moments time, Nick wasn't exactly that way and they had both been drinking. She downed the shot that Nick had given her right when Delk had showed up and took the bottle pouring an even larger portion than Nick had given her and downed it without looking at them.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:15 pm

Mariana listened to the conversations arround her as she spotted someone she didn't know coming in. "Hey Chrisabelle mind introducing us?" she asked looking at Godric that just appeared.He seemed a bit familiar though she couldn't remember from where.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Matt grabbed a drink. "Hey Mariana Need any Help"he asked her.
He needed to occupy himself.He can control his mood swings
himself but that didn't stop him from starting a fight if Provoked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:25 pm

"Yeah you could invite me for a dance after i meet Christy's friend if you want?" suggested Mariana taking a big sip of firewhiskey before she said anything.She wouldn't dare say that in opposite.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:36 pm

"I'm cool with that"he laughed. "Sounds good"
He grabbed something to eat while he waited.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:07 am

Godric turned to the hostess of the party with an apologetic smile. Please forgive my rudeness, M'Lady. He said with a bow and taking her hand a planting a chaste kiss on the back. I am Godric Malfoy. Pleased to make your acquaintance. Even being only qurter Veela he had charm and grace and wasn't afraid to use them.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:14 am

"Oh I'm sorry Mari." she said looking at her, "This is my cousin Godric." she said feeling sheepishly for forgetting to introduce him to her, "I hope you don't mind but I figured it would be okay for him to come since you said everyone was invited and he is new here this year as well." she said feeling a little better now that the story had been explained.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:24 am

Rory sighed. "Yeah, yeah, excuses, heard plenty of them" Rory shook her head. "And yeah, I'll be waiting for you to come and see me" Rory said, taking a sip of her punch. "Just..whatever, Daniel...don't make promises if you're not going to commit to it" Rory sighed again.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:35 pm

Mariana listened as Godric called her Mlady which seemed rather strange.No one ever called her like that.Did she become a princess or something during the night?She laughed realizing that was crazy thought. "Gosh just call me Mari like everyone." she said smiling as Godric acted rather polite. "Please to meet you Godric and gosh Christy ofcourse i don;t mind.Your cousin seems rather nice.A drink?" she asked offering him a glass from the silver plate she put on the table a moment ago.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top