Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 pm

Mariana felt Hafiz was changing topic.Maybe this was good though only thing worrying her right now was her missing boyfriend (husband). "A party huh?What should i celebrate?Start of term?" she said putting on her best joking face.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started - Page 2 Empty Re: Grandpa's house (Mariana's residence) ==>>Party has started

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:48 am

Hafiz remembered that her husband was missing. But he dare not to ask her. That will only make her more terrible. But he continued'Yeah. Dont you think it will be great? Gather our old friend. Besides, I do love to meet them again', hoping she agreed with him.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:35 pm

Mariana looked at the enthusiasm of her cousin about the party.She smiled lightly. "Ah alright.." she said laughing. "I will invite some of my friends and you can too and our big cousin Dae who is actually Minister of Magic,but he'll have to find time." she said taking a sip of butterbeet.

[[I'll make an invitation in Roleplay Request]]
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:54 am

Hafiz felt flattered that his cousin put on effort and take his idea. 'Well I will be looking foward to this party', he smiled. He drank and finished his butterbear 'Hang on, I dont know that I have a cousin in the ministry', he looked rather confused. A lot of question in his mind.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:58 pm

Mariana coughed as Hafiz told her he doesn't know about their cousin Dae. "Well we have a cousin that is called Dae Diggory and he is minister of magic.Didn't i tell you that?" she asked confused as Hafiz didn't know about Dae's exsistance by now.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:50 am

Hafiz tried to remember about Dae. He cant recall any Dae's in his thoughts 'I think, I do not know anything about him. I never knew anyone by the name Dae though. Not until you mention his name'. He was curious to know about Dae and ask Mariana 'Can you tell me more about him? I dont want to be ignorant of him when we meet', he smiled at her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:57 pm

Mariana nodded. "Well he is a year older then me and he graduated Hogwarts last year.I met him when i was 5th year and in that time he was not on my side." she said trying to remember everything though it was hard. "When he finished Hogwarts he left to work in Australia and i haven't seen him since then." she finished not knowing what else to say.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:37 am

'I see. But is it possible for him to come? I mean you have not see him for a while right?', he hesitate while scratching his head. He continued 'But don't get me wrong. I would love to meet him' he smiled to her.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:42 pm

Mariana smiled. "I'll do the possible to drag him on the party though he is a really busy man." she said hoping that she indeed could drag Dae to Mexico. "Well later me and him became close eveb though we were practicly enemies before.He is a good guy." she said tapping Hafiz in the shoulder. "Oh yeah and leave me your guest list on the piece of parchment." she added quickly putting quil,ink and parchment in front of her cousin,.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:57 am

Hafiz stammered "Well, I think we invited more then enough. Besides, my friends that i want to invite is already in the guest list", he smiled at her hoping she did not getting angry.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top