My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface Empty My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:52 am

Roxi liked summer if only for dressing in shorts and tank tops. Her mom got irritated that Roxi liked to tuck in all of her shirts, but Roxi had to explain- that was the STYLE. Duuuh. Stupid mothers. Her outfit was perfect in Roxi's opinion, and it seemed to be getting the attention of plenty of boys, a fact that had luckily gone unnoticed by her father.

She sighed loudly. "Dad.." He ignored her. She pouted. "Daaaad." He ignored her again. She was, however, the daughter of George Weasley- she could get him to listen. Sh sucked in a big, big breath. "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

"WHAT?!" He said, spinning to look at her. She stopped ubruptly and held out her hands. "Can I have some money to go get a smoothie?" He said, "Roxanne, you just had a cherry soda." "But-" "No buts, Roxi, money doesn't grow on trees!" "Daaaaaaaad-" "No." "Please?" "No." "Pu-lease?" "No, Roxi." She screwed up her face and said, "Puuuuh-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA-"

He shoved the coins into her hands and she giggled. "Thank you Daddy!" She jumped up and kissed him on the cheek before running off in search of a store. She found the proper one and ran inside, which had a huge line. She dug in her heels, but too late. She collided with the last girl in line, spitting out blonde hair as she did.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 191

Back to top Go down

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface Empty Re: My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Post by Penelope Underwood Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Shelbys Outfit.

“Watch where your going!” Shelby said completely irritated. She had been waiting in line to buy an a frozen yogurt when some idiot had ran into her. She turned to glare at the girl then she saw the red hair and the glare tuned into a scowl. “Wesley,” she said coldly flipping her hair over her shoulder. The ring she wore on her hand glittered in the light as she did so. “why the hell can you never watch where the hell your going?” in her thoughts Shelby added ‘or dress like a normal person?’ she so wished that she could take her wand out and destroy Roxanne but she was still an underage wizard and that came with consequences for every one who did so.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 169
Special Abilities : Flying and Transfiguration

Back to top Go down

My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface Empty Re: My Daddy Says Your Daddy Is A Pooface

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:00 pm

Roxi immediately heard the person begin to yell at her and she winced against the verbal tirade, saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect it to be so crowded in here, I-" She immediately stopped when she recognized the girl.. Shelby Malfoy. Roxi's nose scrunched up. She had tried in her first year to befriend everyone, Malfoys included, even if her father had spoon fed her terrible stories about them. They had denied her and now the feud lived on.

She crossed her arms and leaned, propping out a hip impressively. "The same reason you'll never make anything of yourself, Malfoy- it's just who we are." Ooooooooh, stinger! She felt incredibly proud of that one and she saw the line in front of Shelby dissipate, leaving the counter free. She skipped to the counter and smiled at the clerk. "Hi, I'll have a mango strawberry smoothie.. Ooh, wait, what are your specials?"
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:45 pm

Shelby rolled her eyes as she watched the girl order a smoothie. “you should have asked that before telling them what you wanted.” she twirled the snake ring on her finger. After a minute she pushed Roxanne out of the way and ordered a frozen yogurt with some berries and sprinkles on top. Once she had her yogurt she went and sat in a booth next to a window where she could eat in peace. Or so she hoped. The Wesley was so loud and obnoxious. You could never predict what she would do next besides drugs or drinking. Shelby looked out the window watching the people walk by.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:58 pm

Roxi turned slowly, looking at Shelby coldly. "Well, for your information, Mal-foy," she said, enunciating and stressing syllables to prove he point in the b!tchiest way possible. "I thought I had my mind made up. I forgot how many options they have there though." She rolled her eyes, looking back at the clerk. "Purebloods," she said.

"I'll just have the strawberry mango then." The clerk called the order and then Shelby pushed her way to order. Shelby's was finished first and as Roxi received hers she began walking towards a table by the window. Shelby pushed past her and got their first though. Roxi stopped in her tracks. "I was just about to sit there."
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:08 pm

“Well get over it,” Shelby said scowling at her. “you know you’d make the perfect entertainer for a muggle kids birthday party. You look just like the clowns they tend to higher.” Shelby said smiling slightly as cocked her head to the side. “Just get the big red nose and use some hair spray to make your hair stick straight out from your head. Now that would be wonderful to see.” she took a bite of her yogurt and went back to looking out the window. As she hummed to her self. She cot along with almost anyone but the Wesley’s just get on her nerves. She didn’t know why but she whished she did.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:20 pm

Roxi jutted her hip out again, crossing her arms and saying, "I'm not going anywhere until you give me my spot back, Malfoy. Just because you're a Malfoy does not mean you can get away with whatever you want. I'm sick of you guys thinking you're better than everyone, just because you all look like albinos and have serious self worth issues."

She ticked her head. She had two modes: Fun and b!tch. Guess which one she was in now. "I'm not moving until you leave." She stretched out a leg, her hip hutted out, arms crossed, and began sucking incredibly loudly on her straw, batting her eyelashes innocently.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 pm

“Then have fun standing there for a while,” Shelby said and put her ear buds in turning the music up to where she couldn’t hear Roxanne drinking her shake. She slowly ate her yogurt looking outside ignoring the red headed girl which was so easy for her to do. As she sat there to piss her off Shelby used this time to figure out why this family of red headed people annoyed her so much so easily. She started humming with the song ‘Don’t Stop Believing’ by Journey as she thought to her self. She smiled slightly as she listened to her favorite song in the whole world.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Avery Weasley Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Roxi scoffed in a surprised way, as though it were a crime to be able to ignore her so easily- Roxi attracted attention, she did not lose attention, not even that of the Malfoys. Roxi sucked on her smmothie sourly, even though it tasted amazing, it was ruined by the unpleasant presence of pureblood supremists..

Shelby began humming a familiar tune and Roxi shook. She loved that song. And a Malfoy was singing it. She stepped forward and yanked the earbud from her ear, shrieking into her ear, "GET OUT OF MY SEAT!" She had had it. Fun loving Roxi was gone. She wanted her spot.
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Roxanne Avery Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Penelope Underwood Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:17 am

Shelby pretended to think about it for a minuet then said "No, you sniveling little brat. You will stand there until I’m ready to leave or you will find some where else to sit or leave yourself. And if you do that one more time I will not hesitate in hexing you into next year.” Shelby was so peeved now. No one had ever gotten away with pulling the ear bud’s out of her ears. Even If it where by accident. If they where at school Shelby would have already pulled out her wand and have it pointed at the girl as she lay on the ground crying. But since school was out they could not. That was the only things stopping her right now.
Penelope Underwood
Penelope Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top