bits for andrews room
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

bits for andrews room Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

bits for andrews room

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bits for andrews room Empty bits for andrews room

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Steven moved into the shop he had seen a lockable box inside he knew would g well in andrews room , he wanted it to be right for him when he came home on spring bracke, he pausd and smiled , it was Andrews home now just as it was johns and his. He moved down the rows of shelves and things, he saw candels , once he would have got them so he and janet could have relaxed in their glow but not now, so he passed them by moving to a largish sea chest in front of the till, he glanced around , but only saw one other customer a young girl he knew was from hogwarts.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

bits for andrews room Empty Re: bits for andrews room

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 pm

Sammy was in the Arts and Gifts store looking for a gift for her new boyfriend. She loved him very much and was hoping to find a gift that would show him this. She was looking at the shelves when she saw a man looking at her in a curious way. She had never seen him before so she knew that he wasn't looking at her for that reason. She wanted to ignore the look from the man but with Ne'Os recruiting and any DE being around she had to be careful. So as she was walking down the shelves her arm hit a little figurine and knocked it to the ground. "Oops." Sammy said, pulling her wand out and pointing it at the mess on the floor. "Repairo." Sammy said fixing the figurine and placing it back on the shelf, she could feel her cheeks glow with embaressment.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 pm

Steven moved as if to catch the figurine but missed "sorry maam, not as fast as i use to be " he said with a smile as he watched her fix it and place it back on the shelf "nice repair, I bet thats saved ya a few times" he said smiling "names Walker, steven walker maam" he led out his hand to her hoping he didn't come across to strong to her seeing how young she was.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Sammy smiled when the man tried to help her but couldn't do it in time. She looked up at him, she could see the years on his face. "Thanks and yeah it has." Sammy said giving a little chuckle at the end. She then looked back at the shelf, but looked back at him when he gave her his name and hand. "My name is Samantha Em...I mean Burns." Sammy said shaking his hand for the introduction. She couldn't believe that she almost slipped up like that, but it wouldn't have mattered anyways, who didn't know about her mariage to Ne'Os.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:39 pm

He smiled as she took his hand only giving a slight twitch as she sliped on her own name thinking she was ether newly married witch was highly unlikly since she wasn't wearing a wedding ring so he took to the asumption she was devorced "its ok maam" he smiled "nice to meet ya, ya come here often?" he asked looking around the shop then back to her again.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:44 pm

Sammy dropped her hand back down to her side, wondering why it was that she always meet people in the oddest of places. "No actually I don't, this is my first time coming to this store. Do you come here much?" Sammy asked him picking up a little cupid figurine and examining it while she waited for his reply.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 pm

steven ubbed the back of his neck "no maam im new to these parts" he said with a smile "only came to get somethings coz i'm decorating ma adpoted sons room" he said smiling again liking the sound of that but to him he would always be andrew his son "yeah he wants aboting theme to his room so i saw the chest and though it perfect for his toy chest" he watched her "maam no need to be nervouse around me , maybe I should have introduced ma self properly , Auror steven codell walker at ya service"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Sammy smiled up at him when he said that he had just adopted a son. "Oh wow, congrates on adopting. I have 3 little angels myself. I love them to death. I have to come here more often for their rooms when they get older." Sammy said looking back down at the shelves. "Thanks, I should introduce myself mbetter too. My name is Samantha Burns, I'm a fourth year Hufflepuff at Hogwarts." Sammy said leaving out the scary parts about her, for now. She smiled at him wondering why it was that she felt like she could get along with him so well.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:23 pm

steven smiled "ow hes not my first i have my own son too, my wife unfortuanly was murdered and i was in a coma for six months, but its all good now me and ma son are back together and with andrew we're a family" he said "girls or boys maam" he asked "Andrews there now first year , please don'ty tell him about the box , he thinks all men can't decorate " he chuckled at her then rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he stood waiting.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:28 pm

Sammy frowned when she heard him say that his wife was murdered. Sammy wondered who by, but that would be to personal and drudge up bad memories. "Oh sorry to hear about your wife. Nice to hear about you being a family again though." Sammy said smiled to relif the tention. "Oh I have two girls and one boy. The boy and youngest girl are twins. The twins have a different father then the oldest girl." Sammy said smiling at the memory of her kids. She did love them very much. "Ok I won't tell him." Sammy said smiling at the part about guys not being able to decorate. Sammy thought this to be true. But she also wondered why he thought that she knew Andrew. Maybe she had seen him around the castle but never talk to him.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top