New Poll - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Poll - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Poll

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IF you were responsible for writing the ending for the Potter books, would you have made the same choices for the characters' endings?

New Poll - Page 2 Bar_left22%New Poll - Page 2 Bar_right 22% 
[ 13 ]
New Poll - Page 2 Bar_left69%New Poll - Page 2 Bar_right 69% 
[ 40 ]
New Poll - Page 2 Bar_left9%New Poll - Page 2 Bar_right 9% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

New Poll - Page 2 Empty Re: New Poll

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

Yeah, a lot was left unclear but that was sort of the joy of it. Make it whatever you want. I don't know. I liked it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Apart from nothing about the veil ever being explained EVER then it was good. I think some deaths were necessary. Remus and Tonks RIP Sad.

New Poll - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Agreed. It would be too lovey-dovey if she did not kill off at least a FEW loved chracters. It is unrealistic that no one we like would die and all of the bad guys would. That is just not how it is in real life..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:44 am

Lysander Scamander wrote:Yeah, a lot was left unclear but that was sort of the joy of it. Make it whatever you want. I don't know. I liked it.
You can just google an HP characters name then put "harry potter wiki" after it and it should shoul up HP style Very Happy I've done that many times, like harry came on to be head of the Aurors department (but not on Potters Army of course)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:58 am

I think the epilouge in the end of the books was complete crap in my opinion and I agree with Jemma about the veil being explained but I like to think of it as the veil between the spirit world and our world since it was in the department of mysteries. But I would definately re-write the epilouge in the final book.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Gackt Kazama Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm

i wouldnt have killed off the twin, i would have killed off draco malfoy though , kept snape alive. and for dramatic effect and because i think she is the weakest character in the books ginny, besides that would have made it more tragic. and i would have re-written the epilogue as well. hermione should have a least been the minister of magic, i would have made ron a pro qudditch player for the chuddley cannons.
Gackt Kazama
Gackt Kazama

Number of posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:04 am

In my opinion, the book would be well...too good if that was the outcome. I probably woulda thrown the book into a river and shun myself from Harry Potter....But still......I'd like Snape being alive Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top