Plans interupted.... - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plans interupted.... - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plans interupted....

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plans interupted.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Plans interupted....

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 am

Sammy stopped in place as she watched him put the fires out. That being done she listened to him. She knew that he was right, he would be able to get out alot easier than he would, which made her look at him oddly as he came down and landed opposite of her. She backed up a foot, waiting for him to attack but he didn't. She listened to his next speach. "Don't lie to me, you came her on my ex-husbands orders and thats all it is." Sammy said to him, running at vampire speed out of the way. But instead of turning around to face him and fight she stopped and faced the wall. "Bombardum!" She yelled punching a hole in the wall. On the other side of it was a bedroom. She ran into it and raced for the door. She could hear him behind her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:04 am

FeindFyre! Godric shouted as she ran to the door of the bedroom. The door was ablaze with the spell. Actualy its not orders persay. It's more like, I destroy you, and I get what I want. What I realy want. Your just a stepping stone to me girl.

As he watched the fire blaze he walked over as if he didn't care if he lived or died. AVADA KADVRA! he shouted putting all his hatread for any thing resembiling human on this earth. He wasn't even sure it would kill her if it hit. Technicaly she was already dead.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:09 am

Before Sammy could open the door it was on fire. Obviously this guy like his fire. So she turned and faced him, she didn't know what would happen next. She heard him say that Ne'Os was offering him something that he wanted for her life in return. Which means that Ne'Os wants her dead and she could try and bargain with him. As she listened to him she pulled out a dagger. When he threw the death spell at her, she ran at vampire speed behind him. She then grabed him and put the dagger to his neck. "What ever it is that he is offering you I will give it to you for the freedom of my life. I don't care what it is." Sammy said to him hoping that she wouldn't have to kill him. She was not going to let him win.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:16 am

I'm sorry, but what he's giving me, is power. That, and his trust. With that, he pushed her knife away from his throught with his mind. Don't you get it? I'm not after you. I'm after Vrod! The truth in his words was undeniable. She was just his tool to get to Vrod. If he got to kill her too, then he was okay with that. Vrod was always the one he had been after. Vrod was the one that had hurt his cousin. And in his own sick and twisted way, he still cared for her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 am

Damn the one thing that she couldn't give him. She would have given him anything to make him go away right now. She knew that she wasn't going to be able to beat him so killing him was her only other option, which was taken away from her when he forced the knife from his neck with his mind. She stepped away from him in fear. But her fear turned to terror when he said varods name. Something inside her gave way and her evil said burst from the cage that was holding it. Her eyes turned black, her voice turned demonic, her skin turned clear, her hair turned white. She was now crouched in an attacking manner. She was fully out of control now. "YOU WILL NEVER LAY A HAND ON HIM!" She yelled at him with a demonic voice. She jumped into the air and started throwing daggers at him with one hand and throwing killing spells with the other.

Last edited by Samantha Burns on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Varod and Anti were laughing like mad when they came to the meeting place. Lots of jokes.
"And the piper said to the-hey, what's this?" Anti stopped mid-sentence and saw the coin. "Let's go."
Varod nodded after reading it and ran off with Anti.
Soon, they heard the shouting. They made it in time to hear "YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON HIM!" and they rushed through.
"I assume I've been brought in, again?" Varod commented coolly. "And evil Sam got out. Eh I can deal with that later. But now...common logic would tell me...Godric? Heh, I thought you'd come for me soon. But to get at me through HER?! You do realize I would have let you try. I don't run."
Through all this, Anti was staring. Then he broke.
"LEAVE...MY...FIANCE...ALONE!" he shouted, running vamp speed at Godric, shouting killing spell after killing spell at him.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:32 am

Godric spun out of the way of the killing spells that Sammy was throwing at him. The knives stoped in midair near him, one got through his mental calculations however. It's blade biting deep into his arm. Unlike most people that would cry out at the pain, there was a distinct euphoria to his expression.

Godric decided to play the same card she had. Throwing the knives back at her with the speed of a thought. As Vrod and Anti finaly found there way to him, entering into this trap of silk and silver. As he was being rushed Godric just went straight up, floating in mid air. Don't you people relize rushing someone is not a smart way to proceed. Now die. Godric started casting muliple killing curses, knowing none of them would work. After all, these guys were faster then he was. But he had the killing nature that they didn't.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:31 am

Evil Sammy was going back and forth between trying to kill Godric and staying away from the kifes and spells that she barely reallized that Varod and Anti finally showed up. But when she did see them, Anti was charging Godric and Varod was contemplating the situation. Evil Sammy stopped in place and then a knife got her in the arm. She ripped it out with ease. She then glared at Godric, thinking that all her effort to keep Godric from Varod where for nothing. He came to Godric. "Godric, my good mind might have been erased of Ne'Os but my evil mind is fine. I remember everything and you will be surprised how much I can do." Evil Sammy said in a demonic voice. She jumped into the air at Godric, but instead of just going after him she stopped a few feet from him and hovered. "Yep I can fly too. Now Die!" Evil Sammy said, flying at him with knifes flying out of her hands at him and killing and stunning spells flying from her wand.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:37 am

Varod sighed. Of course, HE would be the one to save the day-again.
From his pockets he pulled out two swords and ran at Godric.
Anti easily dodged the Avada Kadavra and rushed at Godric again. Godric thought he had the upper hand because he had no qualms about killing, but Anti was out for blood.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:41 am

Godric easily evaded the stunning and killing spells that Sammy had thrown at him, a bit of fancey flying made sure he did'nt get cut up. He watched as Anti and Varod were following him down on the floor. His evil gling in his eyes was ever growing. The white Egytin King Cobra slid off Godric's shoulders falling to the floor with the two other people. At least Set would keep them busy.

Set coild as he landed near Varod. His hiss escaping even before his body was fully on the ground. Strinking like lightning,he tried to find his mark. Even Vapires could be paralized by a snakes venom. Even if it was enough to kill a man, it would at least put them down for a while.

Godric smiled as he saw Sammy. He couldn't help it. You say Ne'Os is evil, but look at you. Your with some one who tried to kill the last girl that rejected him. Your mind is split in two, and there's probably some magical mind block on you. He couldn't help but see the irony in the situation. Don't you get it? In the air you and I are compleat equals. He threw one of his sliver daggers at her from below right as he was flying to gain ground. Angeling himself away from her.

When he was near the roof, he just smiled.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top