Plans interupted.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plans interupted.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plans interupted....

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plans interupted.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans interupted....

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:54 am

Sammy followed the man until they got to a room that was filled with lots of candels and a giant golden box in the middle. Sammy stopped at the box and stared. "Well its a long story that I don't really feel like getting into right now. If you don't mind." Sammy said to him thinking about the box now. What kind of man was this Ne'Os to give her such a big lovely box after what he did? Was it true that he was trying to make it up to her? Or was this all just a trick? Something way down deep in her was yelling at her to turn around and run. Then she heard him speak again. She smiled at him when he said that it was her gift, but she stopped in her tracks when he said that she was a vampire. How did he know? She turned to face him. "How did you know about me being a vampire?" She asked him with her hand on her wand now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:02 am

I already told you. I've known Ne'Os quite some time now. The smile of kindness faded from his face to a smile so filled with malice and darkness that even grown Dark Wizards had stepped down from chalenging him.

You should realy just open the box. If not then I will tell Emof that you were nonexcepting of his appology. Godric knew what he was doing. He was going to wait until she made a dash for the door. Then he would spring his 'little surprise' on her.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:07 am

The evil smile on his face made Sammy shiver with fear. "If you have known him for a long time now then you know all about me and him which means that your questions where for nothing. Which means that this is all just a lie, which means that you are not here for the reason that you say you are." Sammy said backing up from him and still focusing on the door at the same time. "What is it that you really want? I was told that Ne'Os would never want me back and that he was the one who hurt me." Sammy said staying still now and staring at the door.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:13 am

One, I have known him, but not as friends. Two, I had never met you personlay. Three, I used to be one of the Inner Circle in the Confaderacy of Light. But after my uncle, the man Ne'os was accused of killing, was murdered, I left to travle the world. And he and you still loved each other before I left. So no, my questions weren't for nothing. He noticed she was going for the door. He smiled impishly. His crystal blue eyes darkned to a stormy night sky. He looked at the door and it slammed it's self shut.

What I realy want, Is for you to meet your fate at my hands. As he said this, he pulled out with his free hand a silver dagger with the Emof family Crest upon it. After all, I did have a present from Emof.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:22 am

Sammy thought about the reasons that he gave her and she knew now that no he didn't really know her so the questions where fine for him to ask. But when the door closed on it's own she knew that he must have done it some how. She backed up automaticly, away from him. She then watched as he pulled out a dagger that brought back a memory of a man with a staff that had the same figure on it. Other than that she didn't know it. She pulled her wand out backing up more. "That doesn't look like a gift that I would want. He can have it back." Sammy said, raising her wand in a readyed position.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 am

Aww, but it'll break my heart if you don't take this gift to heart Godric said in a dark tone of voice. The hand with his wand raised. Sectom Sempra! He couldn't forget the first spell he had used to kill someone with. It was his favorit after all.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 am

Sammy looked at the man with evil in her eyes, she wasn't going to let a man like this take her out. "Well you can try but my heart stopped along time ago." Sammy said in response to what he said, she then moved at vampire speed out of the way of the spell. "Crucio, Sectersempra, Expelliaramus!" Sammy yelled running at vampire speed to the other side of the room. If she stayed running around he wouldn't be able to hit her with a spell.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:37 am

Godric took flight. Going straight up into the rafters of the room. His laughter echoing through the entire area. Run, run, run, as fast as you can. He saw her tactic. There was no way he could match her speed. But he was used to facing Vampires. He knew they had weeknesses. And he had an entire room of fire around her.

Using his mind, he started to throw lit candles in her path, the wet wax dripping onto the floor.

Aww. Come on. Don't you want to play pin the knife in the Leech? He asked taunting her. He was good at using people's emotions aginst them.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:43 am

Sammy frowned as she realized that he wasn't standing in front of her anymore. She stopped to see where he went and she found him in the rafters. 'Crap' she thought now she would have to think again, but what to do. That was answered when he started throwing candels in her path. If she didn't get burned by then then the place was going to catch, and then they would both die here. "Your not very smart are you? If I don't get caught by the fire then this place will go up and then you will die too and I would rather play pin the knife on the moron." Sammy said running away from the fire and throwing spells at him at the same time.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:52 am

Moving from beam to beam, Godric dodged the spells. Godric laughed outright. It's innocent sound coming from some long forgotten place in his heart. Don'g you get it? All i have to do is blow a hole in the ceiling and fly out. If this place burns then so be it. Set and myself will survive. But how lond can a Vampire last in a raging inferno? But to put his playtoy at ease, he stopped the torrent of candles. Dropping down, he landed as soft as a feather on the ground.

As I said, I was one of the most skilled fighters in the CoL. I've killed Mutts, Leeches, and Wizards. It's not that I like killing, its that in this world, there are only two kinds of people. The ones who can survive, and the ones who can't. I was sent to see if you were one of the ones that could. Jumping at her, Godric aimed his foot in a flying sidekick straight at her face. He was willing to give her a fighting chance at getting the better of him. It was his way.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top