The Forgotten Secret
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Forgotten Secret Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Forgotten Secret

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Forgotten Secret Empty The Forgotten Secret

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:52 pm

Jack looked up at his mother as she at reading, it was evening now and the fire warmed the room, Andrew was a sleep in his cot in his bedroom up stairs. Jack wondered as he had since she had returned what his father was like and why he had left. He felt inside these questions festering like a virus inside him. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to ask her. While she was not there it had been easy to ignore it but now she was back in his life he could not ignore the fact that he must have had one, but why did she not talk of him. Surly any mother should be proud of the man who gave her a son.

Jack stood from where he now sat and moved to the fire place leaning on it he glance over at her he could see she watched him too waiting for the inevitable question she knew he would ask and he would given the right time.

Folding his arms across his chest he slowly turned to face her that time had come and he wanted answers “mother who is my father?” he said coming out right with his question to her , he saw the look on her face as she just looked up at him but then back to her book. He grew annoyed she had chose to ignore his question and walked over taking the book from her closing it an placing it on the table next to her “I will ask again and I want to know, you disappeared leaving me alone in an orphanage I think I should at lest i need to be told that” he stepped back from her waiting for her to speak, to ether deny anything she would tell him or to tell him what he wanted to know so finally he would know who his father was.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Secret Empty Re: The Forgotten Secret

Post by Guest Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:35 pm

Mary sat quiet she wasn’t reading the book as she had been stuck on the one word for an hour she could see the tension in her sons shoulders and she could see how he looked at her then it came the question she had dreaded him asking, she had hoped with his new life he would not ask it but to her dismay he did but she chose to ignore looking back down at her book only for it to be taken from her and placed next to her , she stood up h anger now showing at her son treating her this way.

“How dare you demand anything from me, I am your mother!” she shouted at him she would not give him what he asked as she felt it was hers alone to keep she had given him up for fear he would be like his father and now she saw he was, nothing but a rough housing man who demanded things when he could not get his own way. She turned her back to him and started to head to the kitchen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Forgotten Secret Empty Re: The Forgotten Secret

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:19 pm

Jack quickly moved to stand in front of her his arms crossed tight over his chest as he once more asked her “who is my father and where is he?” he asked seeing his mother stop slightly shocked but not amused as he asked he again. “I will not stop till you tell me, that much is my right “he said his arms now hung at his side but his hand were clenched as he waited for her to speak he could see she was a stubborn as he was and it would not be easy to get the answer , then he brought out his reason , a small gold ring it sat in the middle of his hand “it fell out of your bag when you arrived, now will you tell me why you have a Lupin ring , yes I know of them, because a good of mine friend is one” he said his fingers curling back around it as he slid it on and off his finger.

His eyes looked at his mother waiting for her answer this time she could not deny what facts he had held in his hand the fact she had some how a ring belonging to a family member of the Lupin’s “Did you steal it?” he asked “is that how you got hold of it”
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top