And trouble has returned (Matt)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And trouble has returned (Matt) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And trouble has returned (Matt)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And trouble has returned (Matt) Empty And trouble has returned (Matt)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:34 pm

Christabelle entered the Leaky Cauldron like she had a few nights before. She had been very busy since her return and wanted a drink tonight upon finishing a long day at Jessica's bookshop. She had taken her advice and avoided Varod as much as she could and decided she would hopefully try to find her cousin Matt now that she had returned. She ordered her usual firewhiskey and sat down at a small booth near the back of the pub.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

And trouble has returned (Matt) Empty Re: And trouble has returned (Matt)

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:46 am

Matt noticed Christy walk in to his surprise, he hadn't seen her in forever. He got up, put his crossword away and jumped over the counter as usual. He walked over to her booth, when he saw her she looked at beat up and sad. "You okay Christy?" he asked taking a seat in front of her throwing a rag over his shoulder. "You look like you where in a car wreck..."

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:49 am

Christabelle looked up at her cousin who she hadn't seen in a while. "Varod." was all she said when she looked up at him. She downed her firewhiskey in one gulp and looked at him, "Punched me repeatedly in the face until after i passed out." She looked at him, "Not the way you should see me after I've been gone for so long is it?" She looked down and saw her empty glass.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:52 am

"No it's not the best way for me to see you..." he said. He refilled her glass with a wave of his hand. "This ones on the house..." he told her not looking at the glass. He was just looking at Christy, Varod had done this? He knew that bastard was no good. He should've killed him when he had the chance, he had had many chances too. "That bastard!" he said angrily. "Next time I see that son of a B**** I'm going to kill him!"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 am

"Matt I don't want you to get into trouble." she said looking at him, "Or hurt." she continued to say. She took a sip of her drink, "Thanks." she said as she savored the taste of the firewhiskey. Matt had always given her alcohol underage and had never seemed to care but now she seemed llike she really needed it. "Promise me you won't get in trouble."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:05 am

"Christy, do you not know me at all?" he said sitting back. "I never promise! And I never not get into trouble for my friends and family!" he said. The thought of family brought a look of sadness on his face, he really needed to get Emmy back. He then realized Christy didn't know and he tried to avoid the subject by bringing a grin to his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:20 am

Christy read his face but knew better than to press the matter. She knew what would and wouldn't press his buttons and she didn't need anymore fighting than what she had just experienced. "Bet I deserve it though." she said quietly. "Its what I get for dating a vampire." She hadn't known anything about what had been going on but deep down she knew that probably wasn't the best thing to say.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:24 am

Matt sighed and nodded, "I suppose that is what you get..." he said in a joking way. "Its called karma...you start a group against vampires and then begin dating one....not to mention you cheating on him...." he said hoping she would react very badly to that.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:29 am

"Hey I tried to leave him!" she said looking at him, "And when did you think you could start going through my mind again?" she asked looking at him curiously but her voice had gotten to loud for even her. "Ow." she said holding her head. "Much less I didn't start the group Nick did. I really didn't do anything with it and you know that. Plus if you were in my mind you'd see my mother made me start seeing other people."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:44 am

"See Christy that's the thing, our lives can turn to bullsh*t in less than a day" he said getting his own drink. "Your's well...it could be worse.." he said. He took a drink of his own drink and placed it on the table. "Tell you what, once you know what happened to me, you'll feel alot better about yourself..." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top