Anything, Everything - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Anything, Everything - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Anything, Everything

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anything, Everything - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything, Everything

Post by Clementine Lovegood Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Jemma/Daisy- That would be good, you can see the Jamie is getting the other side of her personality from Elizebeth so Jamie might like sweet and shy. Would it be possible that Daisy would know Jamie's parents? That could be how they meet..

Keith- Sure. I would like Jamie and Keith to become a bit closer
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy Lamberton Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:29 pm

That depends on who Jamie's parents are! Daisy's dad works in the Ministry, so that opens up that field. Her parents are both wizards so could their parents have known each other at Hogwarts, perhaps?
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:46 pm

Daisy- Jamie's father is a very rich, but very kind man. He is short and slightly plump but would have never really fit into the 'in' crowd. He was a Ravenclaw, and therefor pretty darn smart. Money is nothing like a title to him. Jamie's mother however is a greedy and selfish Gryffindor (she canged over her time in school). She married her father for his money. WOuld Daisy's parernts know someone like them?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:15 am

Jamie Prophet wrote:

Keith- Sure. I would like Jamie and Keith to become a bit closer

Cool. I made a post in the Owlry called: Up in the Air.
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:23 pm

Okay! I'll go check it out..
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Daisy's parents were both in Gryffindor. Her dad would have been in the 'in' crowd, though not so much with her mum. They didn't get on so well at school but did afterwards, lol. Her dad used to be a bit like...a little too in the 'in' crowd, if you get me. Like was kinda mean to some people.

They could know Jamie's mum through being in the same house, methinks. Daisy's dad was on the Quidditch team so knew people through that. Daisy's mum was kinda shy though.

Anything, Everything - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:29 pm

Maybe Daisy's dad and Jamie's mom could have been friends or dated when they were young?
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum