Bloody Hell, I'm Pregnant - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Bloody Hell, I'm Pregnant - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Bloody Hell, I'm Pregnant

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloody Hell, I'm Pregnant - Page 2 Empty Re: Bloody Hell, I'm Pregnant

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Jamie took the potion wondering what was in the container. "Was Adrian your first boyfriend?" she asked, thinking it much be hard to have your first love be a Potter, the bar would be so high for anyone else who had came into her life after. While Jamie had, yes, had many boyfriends, just all before a Potter. She knew that she could never love a non Potter. For a second her mind flicked not to James but to Albus by the lake and the strange connection they had shared together. There was no dought in Jamie's mind that she would never not love a Potter. Absentmindedly she ran her hand over her lower belly where a little cluster of cells was growing. "So what's this?" she asked gesturing to the bottle.
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:23 am

Sophia nodded when Jamie asked if Andrian was her first boyfriend. "Yes he was, I mean he was my best friend first and then we became really close and then it lead to us dating."said Sophia miling at the memories. When she asked what in the bottle she mniled. "It' like a calming potion but it' more better, it cure everything from headaches, hiccups anything!"said Sophia softly. "If you don't want I'll take it back, but I thought it might help you."said Sophia softly. "It helps me alot, with adopted mom being kidnapped and being in the eventh year with all thi homework and taking care of my kids leaves me alot of stress."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:45 pm

"I'm sorry" Jamie said when she heard about her Mom. With shaky hands Jamie opened the bottle and pours the contents all into her mouth. At once a feeling of releif washed over her with a shiver. Gentley she handed the empty bottle to Sophia. Her body had fallen into a wistful peacefullness. It was a nice sensation after so much crazyness. "It was never like that with me and James" she blabbed in her almost drunken state. "We were never friends. Meet and ball with amazing decorations, intoxicating atmosphere, we go on like a few dates. BOOM. Baby." Jamie shook her head. "I never knew him as a person"
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:05 am

"It's ok, I know we'll get her back, I don't know when but we will I nkow we will!"said Sophia softly holding back tears. Whe she seen her take the ppotion and hand it back to her he looked at Jamie and smiled. "I can tell already that your feeling better."said Sophia smiling. When he told her that Jame and her wasn't best friend and that they went on a couple of dates andthen BOOM they had a baby. "Well, maybe this is a perfect chance to get to know him."said Sophia softly. "Oh, I won't tell anyone about the baby I promise your secret is safe withme."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:12 pm

"Thank you" Jamie said with Sophia told her she would not tell her secret. "Not as if I want the world to know I slept with James". Smiling weakly she stood up shakily. "I better go to at least one class today" she said unhappily, imagineing the horrible prospect of being stuck in a room full of people who knew her, yet did not know. She would probably burst out in tears halfway into the class. "Not as if the world halts for my personal horrors." she said sadly, wishing deeply she could just curl up in her dorm in Ravenclaw Tower and cry. The weird thing was that part of her was not sad. A baby. Jamie had never thought a baby would be disireable. But James's..
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 pm

"Oh it's nothing, your one of my best friends now all your secret will be kept to the grave!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I didn't want the whole world know I slept with Andrian when I gotten pregnant either so I know how you feel."said Sophia softly standing up and hugging her. "I'm always here if you need me, I will never let you fall without us falling together."said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when she said she better go to one class today. "Yeah you should, I'll be right there with you seeing how we have the same classes."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

"Thanks, Soph" Jamie said as Sophia held her. "I'm really happy your here today" she said looking into her brown eyes. "Whats the next class?" Jamie asked dreading it was one of her worst. The last thing Jamie could take right now was a bad or boring class. At least make it interesting so she was distracted. At least Sophia would be there. Her newly appointed best friend was perfect for moral support.
Clementine Lovegood

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 am

((OMG I completely frogot about this one sorry! Embarassed ))

"Hey it's no problem Jamie, I'm here for you!"said Sophia softly looking her back into the eyes. When she asked what the next class was she frowned. "It's Potions."said Sophia as she rolled her eyes and sighed. Potions wasn't Sophia's best subject of course she passes it and can make the Potions but it not a talent of hers. "But hey, we'll be there together and we can be partners!"said Sophia softly hopeing that would cheer her up. "It's double Potions, so if you suffer I'll go right along with you."said Sophia softly and giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top