Why is my world crashing down on me?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why is my world crashing down on me? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why is my world crashing down on me?

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? Empty Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:53 am

Sophia was far away from Timothy on the other side of the lake, she didn't want to be anywhere near him right now for she was so upset and angry at him. As she sat on a rock by the shore of the lake she cried and threw a rock into the water angrily. "Man they never trustyou!"Sophia thought angrily as tears fell down her cheeks. Sophia considered breaking up with Timothy for he was always asking who she was with and it was like he didn't trust her at all and she was only his no one else. "I'm not his prize, I can do what I want whenever I want he isn't in control of me I'm my own person!"said Sophia loudly to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:59 am

Danny was walking around the lake at his usual time. He was always seen out here by himself just walking around the edge of the lake. As he was walking though, he heard Sophia yell or just shout loduly. He ran towards where she was and saw her just sitting by herself. "Is something wrong?" he asked worridly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Why is my world crashing down on me? Empty Re: Why is my world crashing down on me?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:06 am

"Oh nothing really, just gotten done with having a fight with Timothy."said Sophia looking away from him as tears fell down her cheek. She didn't want him seeing her like this, she hated anyone seeing like this for she felt so weak crying. "He doen't trust me Danny, I mean I know I hang out with you and Andrian but that's because you guys are my best friends but he shouldn't get jealous over that!"said Sophia angrily. As she picked up another stone she threw it angrily into the water and cried some more.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:11 am

Danny sat next to her and then looked at her. Man that guy really frustrated him! "He doesn't deserver you!" he said softly to her holding her hand "if he can't trust you, then it's his loss!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:23 am

Sophia nodded as tears fell down her cheek. "Yeah everyone telling me that, they tell me I'm better with you and I'm starting to believe them."said Sophia softly and looked away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:26 am

Danny looked at Sophia and then his eyes widened. Did she say what he thought she said? "Well they would be right," he said softly looking at her then using the back of his index finger to wipe her tears off her face.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:33 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know they are."said Sophia softly as she looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "When I was with you, everything was so great I can't believe I let you I was so stupid to do that!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:36 am

"No," he said softly to her then felt himself feel a sting of disappointment in his chest "I left without saying anything. I was stupid for even thinking of doing that. You did the right thing. You tried to move on in your life." He smiled warmly at her and felt himself feel better. "I want to get rid of that mistake that happened so long ago"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:42 am

Sophia shook her head. "True, but I didn't go the right ways of doing it that's for sure!"said Sophia softly. "I'm a Granger I'm suppose to be smarter then that, but love isn't omething you can read in a book!"said Sophia softly. "You didn't do nothing wrong Danny, you did what you had to do."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 am

"I know but I regret it," he said softly looking away from her "I shouldn't have done it." He looked back at her and looked into her eyes "Because I missed you everyday. I couldn't get you outta my head."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top