Us Against the world
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Us Against the world Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Us Against the world

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Us Against the world Empty Us Against the world

Post by Jordan Westfield Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:03 am

Alrighty!

Due to my inconsistency in being active, I finally did it and came back. So now of course, all my plots gone for my Jordan, I would like to create an awesome Summer Plot. At least I think it's a bit awesome.

Okay so since Summer is here, I can think of a bunch of small wizards going around and getting in trouble, solving mysteries, finding missing artifacts, going to forbidden places, anything xD.

Not just that, they're teenagers with hormones, so of course there will be conflicts, romances, and bromances xD.

Spot 1- Taken by Jordan Westfield. The leader of the crew, the one who would do anything and everything for his friends. He is ready to try the impossible and take his friends to the the extreme.

Spot 2- Taken by Nathan Finch-Fletchley. The second in command, the one who rivals Jordan, but at the same time, his greatest friend. (year 6 male)

Spot 3- Taken by Jonathan Rutger. The realist. The one who reminds everyone of the consequences and the stupidity of their actions, but joins them anyway. (year 3-7 male)

Spot 4- Taken by Connor McGrady. The youngest member of the crew. He looks up to the older ones, and the two leaders believe he will be the leader one day. (year 1-2 male)

Spot 5- Taken By Brooke Belby Also one of the youngest of the group. She is forms a small dynamic duo with the other youngest. She is also one who looks up to the older kids, especially Nate.

Spot 6- Taken By Isadora Malfoy The beauty of the group, but also the brains, and when needed to, the brawn. She is highly respected by the others in the group. (year 6 Female)

Spot 8- Taken by OPEN The older one the graduate, whom with their life, believes in the children and is ready to help them whenever they need it. (graduate, male or female)

If you have any ideas for a character that isn't a spot, don't be afraid to post. Not all the parts have to be taken, as long as there are male and females characters.

Last edited by Jordan Westfield on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Us Against the world Empty Re: Us Against the world

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 am

I can offer Olivia Diamond and Nathan Finch-Fletchley for spots 5 and 2, respectively. Liv is married now but it doesn't stop her from being the adventurous puppy she is now. And Nate just needs something to do. Someone to rival with and mess around.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:55 am

It's a shame that fifth spot has to be a sixth year. Addie just graduated, but I think we had a thread with her and Jordan once? I can't remember. It sounds familiar. If you want anything with her or my other students, let me know, though! Smile
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:54 pm

I think Nate for the second spot is cool. xDD.

And yeah, we did plot that Jordan and Adrienne were sort of childhood friends, even though she was older. But since she graduated idk xDDD.

Keep them coming..
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Rutger Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:04 pm

I could offer Jonathan up for spot 3? I'm sure it would fit his personality well, plus he needs some friends to push him out of his comfort zone anyhow
Jonathan Rutger
Jonathan Rutger
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:37 pm

Greaaat! I was thinking of PMing you because I was interested with Jonathan being part of it. But yeah, accepted.

The last two most needed spots are here. I also added two more characters.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:52 pm

I have Brooke Belby she's my second going on 3rd year Ravenclaw for spot 5.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Isadora Malfoy-Nott Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:57 pm

Isadora could be spot seven, potentially. Smile
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Isadora Malfoy-Nott
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:39 pm

I honestly thought of PMing you to see if you were interested. I would like her to be xDD.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Jordan Westfield Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:18 pm

https://www.pottersarmy.net/t18605-viva-la-vida#386344

Thread is made! No need for a certain order, just if one person hasn't posted in a while, don't go making five pages without them xDDD

A theme song for the team.
Jordan Westfield
Jordan Westfield

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top