Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning! Empty Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning!

Post by Preston Underwood Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:15 pm

Sam was sitting in the Gryffindor Common Room staring into the fire with the letter his parents sent him crumbled up in his hands. He couldn't believe that after having Sarah for almost a month now, her Grandparents were just going to come and take her away. He didn't know how to tell Sarah this, he knew it was going to be heartbreaking but he had to tell her. Still staring into the fire there were tears and anger in his emerald eyes. Sam never cried in front of anyone before, but him and Sarah were just getting close, now when he thought he had a chance to have a little sister again his world was crashed like a plane crashing and buring into the ground.

All Sam could do was sit there and stare into the fire deep in thought, but he been in a state of shock since yesterday. He wondered how Zandell was doing, he was there when his world came crashing down on him. Sam knew it must of been hard for him not to tell Sarah, but he made him promise not to say a word to Sarah intil he tells her. Sam thought about even having Zandell when he told Sarah, for he was sure he couldn't do this by himself. Sam was usually a strong and brave person, but when it came to this he wasn't strong enough or brave enough to do this.

When he seen Sarah he tried to act normal, but it was hard for him to do seeing how he was dying inside. He tried many times to tell her, but she was just to happy and he didn't know how to crush her happiness. Sam wasn't the type of person to crash anyone dreams or bring them down, so this was the hardest thing he ever done.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning! Empty Re: Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning!

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:43 pm

The weather outside was horrible and Terra personally hated it. Only a Vampire would like that kind of weather, they were cold enough already so they wouldn't care. But that was something he wasn't and the cold never really went with Terra. He always preferred ti be in warm places. Which was why as soon as his classes ended, he ran up to the Gryffindor common room and after saying the password, he smiled at the rush of warmth he felt as he stepped in.

Terra smiled again when he saw his friend Sam sitting at the couch close to the fire, but he noticed that something was wrong. Blinked twice before he moved closer to Sam, Terra wondered what was going on. He looked around and didn't see anything wrong so it probably didn't even have to do with school. It was probably a personal problem.

He walked over to Sam and said, "Hey mate. Something wrong?" as he sat down next to his friend.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning! Empty Re: Like a plane, I'm crashing into the ground and burning!

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:04 am

Sam who usually wasn't the type of person who jumps easily, seeing how he was always alert and ready for anything jumped. "Oh hey mate."said Sam as he looked away from the fire. When he asked what was wrong Sam sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "It's my little sister Sarah, you know the one that was adopted not to long ago by my parents?" Sam asked knowing he'll know Sam was on a rampage the day she was adopted and gave Terra and Leslie a whole ear of it or more. "Well... her grandparents now want custody of her now, and they don't even like her!"said Sam. "I was just starting to get close to her and now there taking her away."said Sam sighing.

"All there probably going to do is turn her into some slave and make her cook and clean for them!"said Sam angrily. "You know what's worse? I don't know how to tell her this it'll curse her Terra!"said Sam. Sam wanted to throw the letter in the fire so bad, but he knew he couldn't Sarah needed to see it. "Well... anyways, enough about me how you been mate?"Sam asked him. That was one thing Sam did, was try to hide away from his problems. He knew he shouldn't be it always made him feel better about the current issue.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:24 am

Terra looked at the letter in Sam's hand as he told him what was going on. Guess he had been right. It was a personal thing. Terra knew how much he hadn't wanted his parents to adopt Sarah when they had but he was glad that now he was getting close to her. It made him mad that now her grandparents want custody over her. "That's messed up. You can't let that happen! Not now that you two are finally getting along!" he nearly shouted.

He found it so stupid that now after that time passed, her grandparents want to take her back. That was just stupid to Terra. It wasn't fair either. He knew that Sarah was also just getting used to the Nesbitt family, and they thought it was appropriate to take her away now. Terra felt anger welling up inside of him now and he knew that wasn't good. He almost growled at the thought of then taking Sam's little sister away but he held it back.

"You know I'm here for you mate. No matter what, me and Les will help you and Sarah." he said. Sam asked what had been going on with him and he shrugged. "Nothing really. I've just been around doing nothing really. The classes this year are pretty easy for me." he said like it was nothing.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:55 am

Sam nodded at his reply. "I know mate, but what are we going to do there her real grandparents!"said Sam softly. "My parents are working on trying to see if there was some way around it, they hired a lawyer and the whole nine yards."said Sam. "I have to tell Sarah, which isn't going to easy mate."said Sam softly. "I was thinking on having everyone there that loves her there, plus makes it a bit easier to tell her."said Sam honestly. He couldn't do this by himself, he needed someone by his side to tell her the breaking news.

Sam could tell that Terra was mad, but then again he also had Sam's back no matter what. "Ok mate we need to calm down, before we do something that me might regret."said Sam softly. To be honest he wanted to go find Sarah's grandparents and asked what the hell was wrong with them. Sarah was happy being a Nesbitt, now when she was finally happy her stupid grandparents want to rip her away from it. All they wanted her for was to become there stupid slave, they didn't care about her like him and his parents did.

Sam nodded. "Yeah I know mate, and thankyou you always have my back."said Sam honestly but softly. "Yeah classes are a bit easy this year, so how are you and Les doing?"Sam asked him.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:17 am

Terra knew that it was useless to continue in the subject. It would only be worse for Sam, and that was something that he really didn't want. Sam was a good person, Terra knew that. He'd been knowing him for so long now and he knew that it wouldn't be good to keep Sam mad. He tried to think of a different subject to change the conversation too.

Sam made it a bit easier for him too though by asking how he and Leslie were doing. His mind immediately flashed back to the night of the full moon when he had to fight the werewolves that seemed to be going after her. "We're ... good." he said softly, hiding his bandaged hand in his pocket slightly. He didn't want to let Sam see what had happened to him, because he knew that it wouldn't be good either. It would be almost the same as him being mad about the situation with Sarah and her real grandparents.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:30 am

Sam emerald eyes looked at him with a suspicious look on his face but he dropped it, Terra had to had some reason for not telling him. "Are you sure mate? Cause you know you can tell me."said Sam softly. "Anyways, I'm glad you and Les are doing good, better then I am."said Sam sighing. Sam was trying to calm down, but he couldn't there was to much anger inside of him.

Looking at Terra shook his head. "Dude I'm sorry to say, but you look horrible did you get in fight with a werewolf again?"Sam asked him softly. Sam knew Terra to well, after all they were best friends since there first year. "Oh did you hear I have girlfriend now? I'm sure Les or Sarah must of told you."said Sam.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:44 am

"Erm ... Well yeah actually." Terra admitted. Sam knew him too well, he couldn't hide anything from him at all. It had been that way since their first year, and he doubted that it would ever change. They'd been best friends since their first year and a friendship like that was hard to find anywhere. "I had to do it though, it was the only way to keep Les safe. She came with me during the last full moon." he said softly. Terra ran his injured hand through his hair, revealing the bandages and he sighed. "I think I messed up my hand pretty bad, and I've tried some spells to heal it, but they didn't heal it fully." he said. He still had a long scratch going down the side of his left hand.

He mentioned having a girlfriend and Terra's face lit up greatly. "Yeah, they mentioned it to me." he smiled at him. "That's great mate! I'm happy for you!" he added, patting Sam on the back.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:06 am

Sam's eyes widened when he told him that Leslie went with him during a full moon. "Dude were you crazy?!? she could of gotten hurt or worse bitten!"said Sam shaking his head. "Let me guess, she begged you go and she said she'll be ok so you gave in?"Sam asked him softly. Looking at his hand Sam winced at the sight of it. "Maybe you need to go to St. Mungo's mate, I think they could patch it up for you or maybe the hospital wing."said Sam honestly.

"Yeah I know, she's a Hufflepuff but when I'm with her she completes me!"said Sam softly. "I think it's funny that Sarah's boyfriend is a hufflepuff and so is my girlfriend."said Sam chuckling.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:45 pm

"She wouldn't take no for an answer! I had no choice, you know how she is! Even if I had said no, she would've come anyways. I just hope that after this she won't want to come along anymore. I don't want her to be put in that position again." he sighed. Sam said that he should go to St. Mungo's or the Hospital Wing and Terra shook his head. "Nah man, if they see my hand they'll flip. The only thing that matters is that we're both okay, right?" he asked.

There was no point in going to either of those places because he'd only get in trouble and he'd probably end up getting Leslie in trouble too. He didn't want that, and he didn't want to be the cause of their house losing poitns either. No one would let that slip by. "That is a little bit of a coincidence but as long as the two of you are happy then that's all that matters." Terra told Sam.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top