Years 1-5 lesson 3 and 4 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Years 1-5 lesson 3 and 4 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Years 1-5 lesson 3 and 4

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Years 1-5 lesson 3 and 4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Years 1-5 lesson 3 and 4

Post by Abbey Dawn Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:11 am

Abbey ran into the classroom, knowing she was late. "I'm so sorry I'm late professor!" she gasped. "Woke up late!" Abbey sat down at a random seat in the class so she wouldn't make Professor Delacour anymore upset than she probaly already was.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:17 am

Zack was writing some notes but notices the one that came late. "Guess i 'm not the only one being a sleepy head." He thought to himself, while drawing a Werewolf and putting the word "Notes" below him. He liked to draw along with the classes notes, he thought that made things more comprehensive .. at least to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 pm

Gabrielle just looked as 2 students walked in without even bothering to say what's the punishment for being late. "Yes that;s correct Ms Delacour.5 points for Gryffindor" she said feeling rather weird adressing her own daughter with Miss. "So the boggart is based on your worst fear.It takes the shape of whatever you fear the most.The only known spell for it is laughing.Incatation is Ridiculus.Now who would like to go first?Just step forward." she asked showing at the shaking cabinet near the wall.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 pm

Louis raised his hand and started shaking it..OH, OH PROFESSOR!! he said standing up. He loved attacking his fears, plus DADA was his fave subject.I'd like to take on my fear!!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:22 pm

As the teacher talked he draw a black ball representing a Boggart. "This is enough to study later." He thought as he wrote what a Boggart does and other information's said by his teacher. "What i fear the most?" He thought while looking to the cabinet. "I wonder what is my worst fear.." While thinking on those things Zack looked to the boy standing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:48 am

Alice thought about what her first fear was. She knew at once that it was death, or dying. She pictured herself dying in a tight situation. She was in pain from a long fall, and she couldn't move at all. She wished she didn't have this foresight, but she did at times. Alice looked back at the teacher. She saw Louis, a boy she knew from a previous class, leaped to his feet and walk to the front of the class. Alice watched as Louis prepared to cast a spell on the boggart.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:10 am

Will quickly slipped into the classroom and sat somewhere in the middle, an apologetic nod was made to the professor as he pulled his books out and figured out where they were
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 am

Alice heard someone come in and looked up. She saw a boy and saw him sit down. She went back to the teacher and listened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:05 pm

Gabrielle wasn't bothered on saying about loosing points since students would eventually figure it out anyway. "Good Mister Weasley if you will." she said unlocking the shaking cabinet and stepping aside so he could get a clear shot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:09 pm

Louis stepped out from behind the desk and almost fell over to what came out of the cabinet. A giant tarantula stepped out of the cabinet and Louis moved backwards a bit. Chills filled his spine, he began to sweet his grip on his wand loose. Ridik....Ridik...Ridikullus!! he yelled making the tarantula's legs turn into pool noodles, and its teeth fallout, plus it sported grey hair to make it look like an old person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top