Meeting up... - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:30 am

Sammy layed back comfortably in her spot and then watched as Varod chose a movie. "Yeah it's fine with me!" Sammy said to him watching as he sat down and then focused on the movie.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 am

Varod and Anti both fell asleep around the flying pirate ship part and woke up when the movie was over.
"How long-" Varod started, and Anti finished his sentence "were we out?"
They high-fived each other and chuckled.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:37 am

Sammy rolled her eyes as she watched them hi fiving each other. She thought this a very young boy like thing to do, but he was her friend and she didn't care. "Around 45 minutes. I didn't want to wake you. So what do you want to do now? I don't think that the men are after us anymore." Sammy said to him wondering how long the odd Anti would be around. It felt odd talking to both of them.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Varod shrugged but Anti said "I have an idea, but you're a married woman-OW." Varod had hit him hard over the head.
"You idiot," he scolded Anti who rubbed his head.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:22 am

Sammy smiled as she watched Varod and Anti sort of fighting. She blushed a little at what Anti said but she then stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Would you like anything to eat?" Sammy asked Varod and Anti wondering how long it had been since she had eatten.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:46 am

"Sure," they both said and Anti disappeared so that he could mooch of Varod's food. "What do you have? I'm starving. Oh, and thanks for turning me into a Vamp, by the way. It's beefed up my night life by a LOT."l
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:02 am

Sammy used her vampire speed and made three sandwiches and a bag of chips in the middle. Sammy put it in the middle on the table while the boys sat down at the table. She sat down and started chowing down. She loved when she had friends over. "Hope you like it."
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:12 am

Anti separated and sat at his place.
"Mm, I like other kinda of sand-OW quit hitting me!" Anti said when Varod hit him.
"Then quit being perverted to married women!" Varod said hitting Anti again.
They both laughed knowing that would never stop.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:16 am

Sammy smiled as she watched them talk and eat. She then ate her food with quick vampire speed and then cleaned up after everyone was finished. "Ok well we have a training room in the bacement if you would like to join me. If not you can watch tv or another movie. But I will be down stairs in the training room." Sammy said before using vampire speed and heading down into the bacement which was a really, really, really big maze. She lived in a mansion anyways, so why not.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:43 am

Varod followed Samantha, walking leisurely and gaped at the maze.
"Wow," he said. "What do we do down here?"

Upstairs, however, Anti has plopped down with a bag off peanuts in front of the T.V. and turned it onto Wheel of Fortune. He loved this show.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top