Meeting up... - Page 13
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting up... - Page 13 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting up...

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting up... - Page 13 Empty Re: Meeting up...

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:38 am

Sammy was so cofused, she loved her husband very much, but with him going in and out of sanity she couldn't handle that anymore. But now she had feelings for Anti. But was Anti even a real person. Varod would be able to take him back when ever he felt like it. Would Sammy be able to love Varod the same way she was feeling for Anti right now. Sammy looked up at him after kissing him back and just shook her head in agreement. Right now her mind was racing, then in mid thought she remembered Varod sleeping out on the couch. Sammy looked up at Anti. "Is Varod still sleeping?" Sammy asked him remembering their connection.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:43 am

Anti checked and Varod shot up.
"Uh oh," Anti said quietly and quickly. "He just delved into my mind and saw everything when I broke the wall between us to check...I want you to know I care about you a lot. Varod doesn't like you that way at all. I however...am a completely different person."
He had blocked Varod and hurriedly spoke.
The door flew open as Varod walked in and he gaped.
"ANTI!" he shouted.
"Not my fault if Ne'os makes her cry. I won't stand by and let that happen!"
"Still, she's MARRIED, Anti."
"Do I look like that matters? We're different people now, Varod."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:49 am

Sammy listened to Anti and understood everything he was saying. She knew that some how Anti was seperate then Varod. But Varod still had the ability to keep Anti in him when he wanted. Sammy wished that Anti was not appart of Varod. Varod was still her friend of course, bestfriend. But the way she felt for Anti now made it much more confusing, Anti looked like Varod. Then the door flew open. Sammy pulled the covers over herself in a haste. She listened to the argue for a moment but couldn't stay on the back burner for long. "Varod I know that you would never have done this, but that is why you are only my best friend. What we did was not only Anti's decision. Please don't blame him, I had a hand in this too. Please forgive me Varod." Sammy said to him wondering if his anger was to much right now for him to think.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:55 am

Varod sighed and walked forward, picked her clothes off the floor and handed them to her.
"Anti, um disappear and reappear with clothes on," he said quietly and Anti did so. "Sam, put your clothes on. You have to give me a hug. Don't worry, I'm cool with it. I know how Anti can be...I just thought that it was his doing....I didn't see enough. I'm sorry for even seeing you like that...um...yeah."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:59 am

Sammy smiled up at Varod taking her clothes from him. She then waited for him to turn around or leave or whatever. She then stood up and put her clothes on. After that she went to Varod and hugged him. "I know that you are sorry for this happening, but I'm not. Thank you for being ok with this. You won't keep Anti from me will you?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:02 am

Varod wrapped his arms around her.
"I wouldn't do that. He's all yours, but know I still communicate with him all the time," Varod said quietly. Anti walked up and kissed Sam's cheek.
"You hear that? I'm yours. Are you mine?" Anti asked smiling.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:18 am

Sammy turned to Anti after hugging Varod. "Anti I want you to know that I do have deep feelings for you, but that doesn't mean that my feelings for my husband are gone. But for now I am yours. So shall we get something to eat, I'm famished?" Sammy asked him wondering if he understood and felt the same way. What would happen if she went back to her husband and stopped seeing Anti. Would Anti go crazy? Would Ne'Os Devorse her right off the bat after finding out? All these questions swam through her head as she walked to the kitchen.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:28 am

"I love you," Anti said lovingy. Varod sighed.Anti shrugged and said "I do!"
"I'll make you two something, if you want?" Varod offered, wanting to leave them alone and not at the same time. This was weird.
"Nah, I'll make something. Here, wrap your legs around me," Anti said, wrapping his arms around Sam.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:34 am

Sammy smiled at Anti when he said that he loved her but she only sighed and turned around. Then Varod offered to make them food and Sammy smiled at Varod. "Thanks Varod." Sammy said to him then turned back to Anti. She knew that he could be a little perverted, but right now she didn't mind. "Anti?!?! Don't be mean to him, he might take you back." Sammy said to him wondering how long this would last. She was still unsure if she wanted it to last for to long. She knew that at one point Ne'Os would find out.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 am

Varod and Anti both smiled.
"That wouldn't happen," Anti said laughing, and Varod shook his head. "I care about you and we both only want what makes you happy."
Varod nodded vigorously. "I'm on that food right now."
Rushing downstairs he made a breakfast.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top