Meeting (Khaat)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting (Khaat) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting (Khaat)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting (Khaat) Empty Meeting (Khaat)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:34 am

It was early morning when Cho came into the Tea Shop, nodding to the madam who stood behind the counter. Looking around, she was impressed. How punktual she was - coming always at the right time to the right place. But right now she didn't see anybody.

Holding her folder against her stomach, she sat down behind the table which was far away from the door. She didn't want someone to hear the news about what she wanted to talk about with Khaat. And the reason why she called her was simple - she was close enough to that girl about who she wanted to talk about now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting (Khaat) Empty Re: Meeting (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 am

Khaat had come to Cho's request. She didn't know Cho well anymore, although she remembered Cho from their schooldays together. She came quickly, not even bothering to change from her jeans, her sneakers, and her crisp white cotton buttondown shirt. She had merely put on her tan suede jacket, grabbed her black shoulder tote and walked to Hogsmeade.

She came into the shop, ordered a strong, french roast black coffee and found Cho at the table. She put her jacket on the back of her chair and sat with Cho. "Good morning, Cho. I'm sorry I'm a few moments late," she apologized, "What's going on?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22572
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:42 am

When the doors bell ring, Cho raised her head and smiled when she saw Khaat entering. "No, that's nothing," she said and layed her folder on the table. Then she sighed quietly and opened it, taking out one sheat of paper:"Actually, I want to know how close you are to this Manson girl.." she started, dark eyes placed at Khaat's face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:45 am

"I'm probably closer to her than any other adult right now, "Khaat said, "Why? Is Miseria in some sort of trouble?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:50 am

Cho didn't answer but gave Khaat this paper:"Death Eaters are still active, Khaat," she started. "Yesterday they went to Transylvania for Manson's parents. You see, her mother used Leglimens and Occlumens very easily, she was like professional in it," she said, pointing at the moving picture on the paper. "And her father - he was strong at telekensis. I know that both of them had teached the same abilities to their daughter but now they are both dead."

When the waitress came near, Cho offered two cups of coffee and payed for them. When she leaved, Cho turned her eyes back at Khaat:"Now, the thing is, Manson isn't adult yet and she can't live on her own in England. And if she'll finish this year at Hogwarts, she will be sent back to Transylvania. To the orphanage," she explained. "That's the reason I called you. Since you are closest person to her, as an adult, I thought that you may offer her some help for a while."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:55 am

"I'll be happy to help her any way I can. Does she know about her parents yet? And was she close to them? She doesn't have any other family? No aunts or uncles? Nothing?" Khaat's mind was spinning. She needed to go find Miseria and talk to her, and she needed to go to Transylvania and get permission to be Miseria's guardian. She wasn't going to let the young girl she liked so much get sent back home where she had nobody anyway.

OOC: Dumb CBOX is gone AGAIN!! *kicks cbox* I'll have to reboot computer. BRB.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Cho took the paper back and placed it in the folder. When the waitress arrived with two teas, she took one cup and put it on the table. "No. I've head it from the Aurors and then I just got some documents..." she said, shrugging. "But close... I can't say. Manson loved her family. Aurors can prove it. Her presents what she sent from the Hogwarts were on the table and her parents made her lot's of gifts as well, but no one can't say what she was thinking about."

Taking a sip from her tea, Cho looked out of the window. Seemed that people were still sleeping on this early hour. Then she turned herself back at Khaat:"She has aunts and oncles, but the fact is, she has never seen them before. Only pictures. And all those birthdays Manson was celebrating alone. In Transylvania, people keep away from witches and wizards, and though, they kept it as a secret, the girl seemed odd to them.. Even if she was with her red hair," Cho smiled when saying that. She has seen this Manson girl. Blue hair, hah.

Then she sighed again. It was sad, of course. Losing her parents. Cho was old enough when she lost hers, but she couldn't realize how Manson would take those news at this age. She was a teen, only fifteen years old. Cho has seen such teenagers and some of them have even commited a suicide. Not only in a muggle world, but in a wizarding as well. "Ministry will send her a letter today," Cho said in a quiet voice. Yes, she felt sorry for her. Who wouldn't?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 pm

"I don't want her to find out from some ministry letter than her parents are gone, "Khaat said, "She needs somebody who cares about her to talk to her. Then, if she wants to read the letter, fine. This sort of thing is never easy. And the Death Eaters never seem to have one ounce of conscience about who they kill or don't. You realize that means she and I will have to go to Transylvania at once."

OOC: Hey, Cho. I still have NO CBOX! *Kicks CBOX again!*
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm

Cho nodded. She understood Khaat clearly. Of course, letter from the Ministry meant nothing. They were saying that they are sorry, but that was only a simple world which means nothing to people. And maybe it won't mean nothing to Manson as well. "So... according to your words you want to adopt her, am I right?" she asked. Cho has even thought of that. Khaat never had children and since she is closest adult to this poor girl, maybe it was bestest thing what they could do after her parents death.

"And now - I think that you know that their house in Transylvania belongs to Manson. Now that her parents are dead and she has no older brothers or sisters. And it may take few days to make you firmly her new mother as well.." she said, though, she didn't know if in Transylvania were things different.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:47 pm

"Yes--I would adopt her--if that's what she wants. And I do understand her family's belongings are hers. That's up to her to decide what she wants to do with those things. And I do understand that sometimes things move differently in a different country. And I suppose I shall need to contact Majere and notify him that we will both be gone for a few days as well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top