Making Sense of Things
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Making Sense of Things Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Making Sense of Things

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Making Sense of Things Empty Making Sense of Things

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:10 am

Danny sat on the familiar windowsil that he always sat at whenever he had time. He admired the view a lot and usually went down to the lake after sitting here. He thought of things that had happened a while ago. Things had changed a lot and he could barely keep track. So many things to do and so much too think about. Nightmares were better than this. On the corner of his mind, he thought about getting back into the dating game. Yet he didn't know how to would play out since he still had feelings for one person. It might be for the better, might be for the worse. He started to hate doubt.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Making Sense of Things Empty Re: Making Sense of Things

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Ana walked into the common room hoping to get some homework done. She looked up and saw Danny sitting on the windowsil looking out across the grounds. She walked up to him walking where he could see her so she wouldn't scare him. "Are you ok Danny?" She asked softly.

Last edited by Anastasia Cherenkov on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:23 pm

((sure))
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:08 pm

Danny turned to his left a bit to see Ana standing there. "Yeah I'm alright," he said calmly and got up. "Just doing a little thinking."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:16 pm

"Oh i'm sorry i shouldn't have interrupted you." Ana said backing up slowly. "I'll leave you if you want me to. I don't want to intrude on you."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:00 am

"Oh no it's fine," he said calmly as he got off the windowsil "It's really nothing." He looked out the window once more and then back at her "Have you noticed a lot of things have been happening?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:46 am

"Yes i have noticed things have been happening. It is very strange, at least to me it is." He said softly looking at her. She wondered why things were happening and looked at him curiously, "Why are these things happening?"
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:51 am

"I dunno," he said calmly sitting back on the windowsil "For one I'm wanted by the community, social problems, and other things. Where would this be all leading to?" he asked mostly rhetorical
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:05 am

Ana sighed and sat down in a chair next to the windowsil, "Why are you wanted by the community?" She said looking at him.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:07 am

Danny tried to think of some sort of lie to say to her. Yet he knew it would never pay out in the end. "You know how ne'os emof and Shacklebolt escaped?" he asked "how it was said in the Quibbler"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top