Genius, minus a sense of humor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Genius, minus a sense of humor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Genius, minus a sense of humor

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Genius, minus a sense of humor Empty Genius, minus a sense of humor

Post by Walker Marshall Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:55 pm

How Many Characters You Want: Any and all I suppose, though no more than one or two per topic
What characters you want : Any
Level of RP: Above the word limit, but I suppose you all know that by now.
What you want to RP about: Meeting Walker. He's a bit of an asshole, but have you ever had a tootsie pop? The outside is really hard and crunchy, but when when you get to the inside there's a sweet, chewy chocolate.

Yeah, Walker is kinda like that, except the soft chew center is a rock.
Walker Marshall

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Genius, minus a sense of humor Empty Re: Genius, minus a sense of humor

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:01 am

I think Jack and him should have a deal. He makes her some rad pranking stuff, she puts it in Weasley Wizards Wheezes and advertises for him. I don't know how they would interact, but we could RP that. And I think my character Marki might be fun to meet Walker. She's different too, but she is a little more open then him, so they could have a yin-yang sort of friendship.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:52 am

I think he should be like mean to Brienne at first, but then have remorse or something. Just a thought.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:I think Jack and him should have a deal. He makes her some rad pranking stuff, she puts it in Weasley Wizards Wheezes and advertises for him. I don't know how they would interact, but we could RP that. And I think my character Marki might be fun to meet Walker. She's different too, but she is a little more open then him, so they could have a yin-yang sort of friendship.

Is Jack open to some serious verbal abuse? I think if she can set her shoulders and take a constant barrage of sarcasm and frustration she and Walker could hammer out a working relationship. Marki would definitely be odd, but I could see them having some fun interaction.

Brienne Ravenquist wrote:I think he should be like mean to Brienne at first, but then have remorse or something. Just a thought.

Mean, Walker can handle. Remorse? Not so much. I'm game to a little RPing however.
Walker Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 am

Well, Brienne would probably be a target because of her physical deformity (wolf ears and tail). I'm not really sure where that would go. The remorse was only a suggestion, but Brienne being picked on because of her ears and tail might be a good idea.

(This is Brienne on another account)
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield
Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 am

Luna-Lorrie Hastenfield wrote:Well, Brienne would probably be a target because of her physical deformity (wolf ears and tail). I'm not really sure where that would go. The remorse was only a suggestion, but Brienne being picked on because of her ears and tail might be a good idea.

(This is Brienne on another account)

Hmmm...I don't think Walker is who you're looking for here. He's less likely to make fun of Brienne because of her looks, and more because he thinks she's an idiot. Keith however, fits the bill well - including the remorse. Would you be up for a little rping with him?
Walker Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:14 am

Jack would fire some right back. She's up for banter, and if it's worse than that and simply just rudeness- well, just refer to Jack and Vito threads. She can deal. I think she would be too intrigued by his inventions to let some rudeness get in her way. Though she will bite back. Haha.

And yes, Marki and Walker sound like a fun combo. Would you like me to start the thread?
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:15 am

Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan wrote:Jack would fire some right back. She's up for banter, and if it's worse than that and simply just rudeness- well, just refer to Jack and Vito threads. She can deal. I think she would be too intrigued by his inventions to let some rudeness get in her way. Though she will bite back. Haha.

And yes, Marki and Walker sound like a fun combo. Would you like me to start the thread?

Sure, that works. It'll be fun.
Walker Marshall

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:46 am

Nikki's interested for something..anything.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Marki Gordon Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:55 am

Here is the thread between Walker and Marki.

Would you like me to start the Jack thread as well? If so, where would be the most likely place for Jack to see Walker tinkering with an invention?
Marki Gordon
Marki Gordon

Number of posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top