Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Wilson followed and entered through a window and positioned himself so that he can hear what is happening. He still waited before he revealed himself.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:12 pm

Miseria nodded and came in, feeling how all this warmth what was in the house started burning her skin. That was painful! She closed the door by herself and looked at the bird for a second and then nodded. She wasn't even thinking of it if someone had followed her. She had wand and she could protect herself and even Khaat if she had to. “Yes, sure,“ she said, surprised how quiet her voice sounded. Perhaps that was of shouting those spells and this professor at school. She didn't even look at her clothes, she didn't look any better. Because of that cold, her red lips went blue, not purple and her skin was paler than usual. Her blue hair was full of snowflakes as well. “You should put the protection on. I don't know, maybe someone had followed me or not, but that's safer,“ she said, voice firmal again.

OOC: Khaat can GodMod me while I'm offline, but god, please don't do something stupid and things what I won't do. Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:17 pm

"You really should wear a coat in this weather," Khaat said, "Accio, tea!" Khaat commanded waving her hand. It brought one of her mother's big stoneware mugs full of hot steaming tea for the chilled young woman. "I am surprised at you, Archangel," Khaat said, "A student? You couldn't find a professor?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm

Wilson had now flown to a large armchair in the living room and positioned himself there. He then untransfigured himself. ''Of course she could, Miss Lupin'', he said holding his wand.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:24 pm

"Oh, why am I not surprised, " Khaat sighed. She purposely laid her wand aside, leaving herself unarmed. If Wilson wanted to finish her off, then he could have at it. "Tea, Professor?" she asked calmly. She was trying to keep her anger at him at bay, not sure how much of it was real and how much of it was the lingering cruciatus, and she surely wasn't going to reveal that to him of all people.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:28 pm

''Tea? Well, fine... although I have already had one, but since you offer so politely, I could have a cup.'', Wilson replied, still holding his wand.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:35 pm

"Then I'll get us some. You seem to be an Earl Grey sort of person. Accio!" Khaat waved her hand, and it brought forth a tea tray with a formal tea set with two cups. "I presume I should pour out?" she continued. She poured two cups of tea, knowing that he would be scanning the harmless tea to be sure she was indeed not poisoning him. "Take whichever cup you like, "she said. "Then perhaps you'll tell me what brings you here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:40 pm

''Pure... curiosity, so to say'', Wilson said pouring the tea. He checked it, since he was good at Potions, but there was nothing suspicious. ''And I do prefer white tea or lemon tea, but Earl Gray is good in my book. Now, you tell me... what brings you, and the student, especially, here?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:46 pm

"Well, I live here, " Khaat said simply. "That's why I'm here. And as for the girl, well, I'm sure you saw my eagle brought her. If you know that much, you know she was not who I was aiming for. I had no intention of bringing a student into this. What is it you are curious about, exactly? How I fared after the duel? Just fine. Thank you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:53 pm

''I see you are fine, I am not blind, Miss Lupin. What I want to know is why the student is here? Why did you even send your bloody bird in the castle and who are you searching for, that is what I am curious about'', Wilson said taking a sip of the tea in his cup.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top