Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 15
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 15 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 15 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:16 pm

"I'm fine." Narcissa mumbled almost incoherently. "Happiness is not something one expects in this life. Its not something you get when you're a Black.. or a Malfoy."

Narcissa cupped the glass of wine with both hands and looked down at the crimson liquid. She sighed and ran her finger around the rim of the glass. She expected no different from the situation she was in so why was she worrying about it? Why should she care about her happiness when she didn't even remember the last time she was truly happy and carefree. She was probably nothing more than a child anyway.

“Your life is bartered away by the patriarchs of two families. Yours and the one you are to be part of. It means nothing, it is merely a painful and long existence.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 15 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:21 pm

Jack silently watched this he restrained himself when the new headmaster walked in he wondered if he should just leave and warn Sam He saw the necklace around Misera's neck "Mind if i go with you two?" He asked not waiting for a invitation the necklace had interested him greatly.

((wow you guys post a lot))
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm

''That is just silly. A man controls his own life, and has full liberty. Why should anyone, even such an idiot as your husband, control you? You are a free person and therefore have full right to satisfaction. Just leave your husband, it is that easy.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Khaat led Miseria to a basket of big red apples just inside the cellar door. She chose one and handed it to her. "My necklace warns me about werewolves. My uncle was a werewolf and was afraid he would harm me when he..wasn't himself...so he had this necklace created to protect me. Evidently, it doesn't perceive you as a thread or it would be trying to ward you away from me. Come, you'll find kitchen knives for cutting the apple in the knife holder on the kitchen counter. Help yourself. " She closed the cellar door and led Miseria back to the kitchen. Then Khaat went back to join the others.

She heard Narcissa talk about being trapped in a life where she was ordered by men and not free to make her own choices. In that way, Khaat was blessed to not be so controlled. She felt herself wanting more for her friend than to feel trapped, controlled and miserable, even though she had all money could buy. As the saying went, she was a bird in a gilded cage. And a cage, no matter how fine, was still a cage. Her only happiness, such as it was, was her children and grandchildren.

ooc: the necklace is Khaat's, Jack. Not Miserias. lol
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:32 pm

((whoops well then ignore my post since it was not correct Razz))

((retrying my post))

Jack sat in the corner listening to Narcissa and Wilson he was shocked when the new headmaster arrived but didn't react he would have to warn Sam Later.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:32 pm

"It isn't that easy, James." Narcissa said quietly. "Not when you're stupid enough to marry a Death Eater. I was dumb enough not to argue with my father and this is where it has got me. My foolishness has brought me to a place I never wanted to be. Lucius may be foolish but there is no chances for me now. What would I do? Leave him and go where? I'd be dead within the month. There would be no one to turn to - everyone loyal to me is loyal to Lucius by association. They'd sooner rat me out to him than keep me safe." Narcissa said, her voice becoming raw with emotion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm

''There is always someone, my dear Narcissa. Maybe someone closer than you think.'', Wilson replied. His tea was getting cold so he warmed it up a little. He took a sip. ''Lucius is an idiot, a vindictive idiot, but he is not the best wizard alive. There are many wizards that could take care of him in a moment.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Khaat watched Jack for a moment. He didn't come here simply for her health. She wondered if he had brought her a package. She would have to have a reason for getting him alone for a moment, and it had to look good. "Jack, dear," she said softly and affectionately, presuming he could do a bit of undercover acting well if he could manage to get Neos's supplies in these tough times, " my mother sent you a Christmas gift. It's in the study Come with me, and I'll get it for you." She got up and headed to the study
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:43 pm

"Perhaps I am just blinded by fear but there is no one that would want to help me. Many would like to see me six feet under for fear I turn into Bellatrix." Narcissa looked at James and sighed. "I'm scared. More terrified than I have been since the first time I met the Dark Lord. I seem to constantly looking over my shoulder, wondering who will finish the job. Who will raise their wand and just end it. Perhaps you may think there is someone there for everyone but I'm not included in the masses. I never was and never will be. Lucius is in no hurry to let me go and whether or not other wizards could end his life he is just so.." Narcissa trailed off and sighed. "He'd expect me to die too."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:44 pm

Jack got up and followed her he walked calmly "she really shouldnt have" he said he walked into the study quickly placing a muting charm on the door. he pulled a package from his uniform "This is what Emof wanted...but really are you ok i can heal you i carry a vial of vampire blood with me mixed with a neutralizer so you dont turn" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 29 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 22 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top