Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:01 pm

"May I?" she asked. She waved her hand and sent the scroll with the note to Jess Potter right into his lap. At this point, she didn't feel she had much to lose. And if she could get him to finish her off, it would be an act of mercy from him, as far as she was concerned.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Khaat's House in Hogsmeade--(open)

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 pm

''Potter? Why Potter? I would not implicate him in this. I cannot guarantee for his safety, and it would be a pity to lose him. Now, how did the kid get here?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:14 pm

"As I said, my eagle must have found her instead of Potter and brought her when he couldn't find Potter himself. I did not request that she come. Whatever you might think, the truth is that I would not deliberately involve a student in this sow mess." Khaat picked up her tea cup, trying to hide the slight shaking in her hands that she did not understand. She took a casual sip of the tea. "As far as I am concerned, she can go back to Hogwarts when she thaws out. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:22 pm

''You are an idiot, Lupin. You should have kept this quiet. Now that she knows, more people will know. That means that there will be trouble. You could have just left silently. But no, you had to send a blasted letter. Why, Lupin, why?'', Wilson asked.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Narcissa appeared in Hogsmeade with a sharp crack. Her eyes drifted around the small village until they fell on a house not to far from where she had Apparated. She recognised it to be Khaat Lupin's house and wondered why she of all people would have warned her about what was going on. However, thanks to her, Narcissa now had enough information to take the necessary precautions

Narcissa wandered over to house and walked up to the front door. She curled her fingers around the handle and listened to the voices inside. She scowled inwardly and tapped the handle with her other hand. She felt the lock click and Narcissa opened the door.

She stepped almost silently into the house and closed the door behind herself. She listened closely to where the voices were coming from them and followed the sounds until she found herself in a room with Khaat, a teacher no doubt and unfortunately a student.

"Well, well, well" Narcissa said with a smirk. "interesting company you keep, Khaat. You are as close to a Black as you'll ever be and you choose a student with blue hair and a teacher. Surely you know to have better company."

Narcissa scowled but walked fully into the room. She needed to see what her situation was and if she was in any danger. She wasn't particularly handicapped so it seemed. The student would be easy to disarm and the teacher she knew would take a little bit of time but he wouldn't be impossible to dispose of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:28 pm

"Hello, Narcissa, "Khaat said, not taking her eyes off Wilson, "We're having tea. Would you like to join us? And as for your question, Professor., give me one sensible reason why I should have not taken the action I did."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:31 pm

Wilson stood up. ''What the hell is she doing here?'', he wondered. ''I suppose this little made also followed a bird and came here, Lupin?'', Wilson asked turning to her. ''Why not? Not to cause a havoc, more trouble than there is you idiot!'', he answered.

(BTW, Narcissa, nice PB... Nicole Kidman :-D A great actress)
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:38 pm

" Why, Professor, Narcissa is my friend. She is welcome in my home at any time. You are a very suspicious young man, aren't you? If there is something you do not want her to know, I suggest you stop throwing accusations around. It might make her quite suspicious of you indeed!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:47 pm

''You get stupider by the minute'', he said sitting down and taking another sip. ''Tell her what you want, I am not ashamed of may actions. Not any of them. I did everything I did with a clear conscience. Do not threaten me with your accusations.'', he replied. He took another sip. ''Why is the wife of the Dark Army head your personal friend? You know, your uncle, if I remember, Remus, would not allow this. He never trusted such people'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:53 pm

"Tea would be lovely Khaat however I can do without for now. I am afraid the house-elves take a little too much care of me these days." Narcissa sat down into one of the chairs and smirked at Wilson. He had a lot to learn it seemed. He was a little bit to presumptuous for Narcissa's taste if she was being honest.

"Quite." Narcissa nodded thoughtfully. "Please do find yourself welcome at the manor also. However, I would not be seen following a bird around Professor." Narcissa said snidely. "I don't find it very becoming and you should think twice about who you are accusing."

Narcissa scowled at the man once more. He knew nothing about what Lupin wanted. He was nothing compared to the family he was married into. That man knew nothing about the Blacks so he had no right to say what Remus would have wanted.

"Remus trusted those who proved to be worthy of his trust. Am I not worthy of Khaat's trust like she is of mine? Truly you are more foolish than you claim Khaat to be. Think about who you are insulting because the repercussions might not be so pleasant."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top