Scream and Run Away - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Scream and Run Away - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Scream and Run Away

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scream and Run Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Scream and Run Away

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:12 am

[oh I will]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:28 am

((can we make you head DE? Lucius is an odd DE, you guys're meant to be bloodthirsty, vicious criminals. Instead you do nothing, and get ticked off whenever the order tries to make something happen. It's not our role to start battles, it's yours in canon terms))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:30 am

(Talking to me or Shacklebolt?)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:32 am

[Well Jess, I don't think that Lucius should just be starting random battles, his plans seems far more like something Lucius would actually do, as the Death Eaters don't really have enough members for an attack yet. However, I do think that we should continue this thread, no one else will post anytime soon]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:07 am

((Maybe not random battles, but they should be provoking the order into trying to stop something, all they do is sit around and talk and stop Order members from doing things. Also, i can' continue this plot, because the order can't join yet!)) Mad
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:17 am

[have u read the topics Potter? Lucius has done a very good job so far, its not his fault some students aren't posting. I say we ignore them and get ahead with the duel though]
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:49 am

Since this thread has been brought to a standstill with interference from non-death eaters, off topic comments and spam, ALL THE CURRENT ADULT DEATH EATERS ONLY please make their way to this topic

In future, I advise everyone to please have some consideration for your fellow RPers and do not enter closed topics uninvited.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:54 pm

Please stop reporting everything its cluttering my email lol this is gotten useless so this is now locked. And will be moved later.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top