I Scream for Ice Cream!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I Scream for Ice Cream! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I Scream for Ice Cream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Scream for Ice Cream! Empty I Scream for Ice Cream!

Post by Charlottle Morgan Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:51 am

That was it. Charlottle was tiered.
After 4 solid months of confussion and paperwork she was done for it.
And since the healers at Mungos said she really should stop smoking Charlottle Morgan fell back on to something else.
Chocolate ice cream and gum.
Both much nicer that stinky coffee and cigarettes.
Now if only she wasn't so bored.
Sitting there and looking around at the hustle and bustle Charlottle found a intresting looking person.
Who by chance was sitting at the table next to her.
Fate does have a funny way of sneaking up on people. Charlottle mused in her head.
Reaching deep into her bag Charlottle pulled out a old paperback book.
The hitchhickers guide to the galaxy.
She then procceded to throw herbag over her sholder pick up her ice cream and move to the table where that curious looking person was at. Glaring at the sun till she reached that girls table. She then looked at the redheaded, over focused on one item, person.
She sat dpwn at the table put her bag down and slid the book over.
"Hello. My name is Charlottle Morgan. And I was wondering. Have you every read this book? It's rather good I find."
She put her ice cream down and looked at the person who was staring at her weridly.
"Well?" Charlottle said impatiently. "Have you?"
Charlottle Morgan
Charlottle Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 36

Back to top Go down

I Scream for Ice Cream! Empty Re: I Scream for Ice Cream!

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:11 pm

When Jack came to Flourean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour, she always ordered a large chocolate milkshake and she spread her work out before her. She liked it, because it was usually full of students who were much too intimidated by her reputation and constant scowl to bother her, but it was loud and lively enough to mask the work she was doing as well. People seemed to just leave her alone. Other places, Quidditch fans might approach her, or she would run into people from work or who went to school with her. It was for these reasons that she chose this as her base of operations on Wednesdays.

Fridays were Diagon lunches with Max. Wednesdays were ice cream work lunch hours. This was how Jack kept herself working, kept herself focused on accomplishing results. And when people risked interrupting her, she saw it as them risking interrupting progress, interrupting results, interrupting good work. And nothing made Jack more angry than people stepping between herself and progress. She had important work to do, and she was an important woman.

So when a stranger attempted to interrupt her, Jack found herself feeling very unmerciful. She openly stared at the woman for a moment, before saying, “You can try again. You can go back to your table, consider joining me, reconsider it, and I will have no reason to publicly humiliate you in front of all of these people here, okay? I’m busy – I advise that you let me remain so.”
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlottle Morgan Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:01 pm

Charlottle smiled at the redhaired woman. Suddenly she relised who this was.
It was her old Quidditch teacher from Hogwarts. Jack? Charlottle thought. Yeah. It was Jack.
Charlottle then sat down on the open seat, leanded in, and said.
"Oh I'm sure your idea of 'humiliation' as you put it can't be that bad." She pulled back and grabed the book, and opened up to the first page. Enjoying the look on the redhaired womans face. A look of utter suprise. "So, have you read a Hitchhickers Guide to the Galaxy? I know it's a muggle book, but you do have to agree, they have much better lesiure books. They are a much more enjoyable read, and quite fastnating. There are others that are better, but this is the oneI have on me today."
Charlottle Morgan
Charlottle Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:09 pm

((The girls are actually the same age, so Char would probably know Jack because Jack was Quidditch captain and Triwizard champion. Jack didn't know many people so she might take awhile to recognize her.))

This girl clearly did not know anything about Jack, or did not believe what she had heard. Jack would have guessed that they were close in age - Jack was probably the girl's senior, taking in their different temperaments and the girl's way of socializing with a stranger. It was a very juvenile way to interact, and if the girl truly knew anything about Jack, she would have been (or should have been) more clever about interacting.

Jack closed her files, as they were full of very sensitive information, and she had no intention of allowing this girl to view any of them. And then, for good measure, she reached out and closed the girl's book. "Look here. I am working. You might not understand the concept, but I am doing work. Important work. Work that is very important to a lot of important people. You are not one of those people. Take your book, pick a different stranger with more patience, and retain some shred of dignity."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlottle Morgan Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 pm

This person was incredibly stuck up. Thought Charlottle.
"Well dignity was lost when I was sorted into slytherin. Considering the rest of my famly was pretty much Gryffindor and Ravenclaw." Charlottle said then smiled. "And maybe if you orginized your work a bit better it would be eaiser to work with. And you still haven't awesered my question. Really I just want to know if you've read this book. Awenser that question and I will leave you alone and get back to my paperwork. In which can I say there is a lot of. And in which I can say is quite important. After all law enforcement requires a lot of paperwork." I smile again and wait for an awenser.
Charlottle Morgan
Charlottle Morgan
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top