I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream.
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream. Empty I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream.

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:25 pm

Louis walked to the empty classrooms angryly. He couldnt take it. Which was worse the love of his life leaving him because a girl kissed him or his sister joining the death eaters. He took out his wand. "Confrigo" He blew up a desk and did it to four other desks. In his mind a song went through his head. I dont know what to do, whats the right team? I want my own think so bad am gonna scream!. It was that high school musical song. He pointed the wand at the stairs going to the teacher office which was empty. "Bombarda" He blew up the stairs.

He then pointed at the chalkboard. "Flipendo!" And then it blew up. Then he pointed at all the room. "Reparo totalus". It all got fixed as he sat down.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream. Empty Re: I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream.

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:45 am

Lucy was heading back to the Hufflepuff common room as she heard a explosion in the empty classroom on the same floor she was on. Walking as she walked down towards he empty calssroom hereyes widen as the stairs exploded. "Protego!"said Lucy as a shield surrounded her protecting her from anything that tried to hit her. Seeing how was doing all this she walked into the empty classroom and gasped as she seen it was Louis doing this. "Louis! what the heck are you doing?!?"Lucy asked him shocked looking at the four exploded desks. "Reparo!"said Lucy as the desks went back to normal. "Are you alright?"Lucy asked him softly as her blue eyes looked at him with worry in them.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream. Empty Re: I want my own thing so bad am gonna scream.

Post by Louis Weasley1 Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:23 pm

Louis saw Lucy come in an yell. He had wnet outta control. He looked at her. "Just lots of stuff going on. Though I shouldnt have destroyed the class room." He said looking at the classroom that was the room that they started going out in. Well other than the Hospital wing. "Lucy... Im sorry." He said. All he said. He looked into her eyes. How could he ever think of cheating on those eyes and making them cry. "Im an idiot." He just said softly.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:07 pm

Lucy looked at him with sorrow in her eyes. "What have been going on lately?"Lucy asked him softly wondering what he was so upset about that he destroyed a classroom and stairs. When he said he was sorry Lucy knew what he was sorry about. "It's ok Louis, she was prettier then me I have to admit but you really did hurt me when you cheated on me with her."said Lucy softly. As she looked at him with tears in her eyes she looked away flicking her wand at a portrait that was broken as it came back together. As she looked at the strairs she flicked her wand at the stairs repairing it as much as she could.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:44 pm

Louis shook his head. "She wasnt even close to being as pretty as you" He said and looked at her. She had turned around. "Can we please try this again?" He said. He knew the answer though. HELL NO! She probally didnt even wanna be there. He notice there was a tear in her eyes. He HATED that. But this time he had caused it. He decided something. He looked at her face. He then kissed her on the lips. It was their first kiss. To him it felt like his world just lit up to him. Without her his life was nothing. Thats why he needed her back. Who would help him after he got hurt from a Potters Army battle.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Lucy looked at him and smiled when he said the girl he cheated on her with wasn't even as pretty as she was. When he asked if they could start over Lucy looked at him and sighed. "I don't know Louis, how do I know you won't cheat on me again?"Lucy asked him softly. As he kissed her eyes widen in shock but she merrily kissed him back. Lucy did have to admit she did miss him alot but and was miserable without him but she wasn't going to admit that.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:06 pm

Louis then looked at her. "I wont... Cant you just trust that?" He asked. He wanted to squeez her. Thats when he did hug her. He didnt let go. He wanted that moment to last for ever. That she could hold on him too. "I really, truly am... sorry." The truth was. He loved her. I mean real love. "I love you Lucy." He also said. He squeezed her. For her, he felt love. More than anyone.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Lucy looked into his eyes and nodded with tears in her eyes for she knew she could trust him again for the look in his eyes told her everything. "I trust it Louis."said Lucy softly hugging him just as tightly as he was hugging her. Lucy held onto him as if her life depended on it for she didn't want to let go of him for she thought this was just a dream. "It's ok, I'm just glad to have you back."said Lucy softly as she rested her head on his chest seeing how he was taller then her. Lucy smiled when he said he loved her. "I love you to Louis, I always have and I always will."said Lucy softly.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top