Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open) Empty Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:33 am

Sam loved window shoping but with the way she was feeling lately she just wanted to walk. She wanted to think and get things off her mind. Ne'os being in Azkaban and she had no way of helping him. The twins and Jazmine not sleeping. School work. She just wanted to make things right again and this new appearance of her evil side wasn't helping. She then stoped walking and looked around her. She saw people and shops and cars passing. She then saw a double decker bus coming towards her. So she figured that maybe killing herself was the answer, just make all the pain go away. She turned towards the street and started walking. She knew that none of her friends where around to keep her from doing it, atleast she thought that they weren't around.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open) Empty Re: Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open)

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:50 am

Sophia walked through the streets of London looking for her friends and family Christmas presents for Christams, she knew what to get her parents but her friends it was so hard seeing how they liked all different things. As she walked window to window looking through the glass she sighed. "Maybe I'll just go to Diagon Alley and get every some presents there."Sophia thought to herself as she shifted the shopping bags in her hands that had her parents Christmas presents in. As she made up her mind to go to Diagon Aleey tomorrow to finish her Christmas shopping Sophia decided to head over to the Cafe on the corner and get a cup of Hot Coca and take a little break from shopping. As she entered the mall Cafe and ordered her hot Coca she went back outside and sat down sipping her hot coca and looking at people doing there Christmas Shopping.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open) Empty Re: Friends are the best gift for the holidays....(Sophia, Varod, Open)

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:01 am

Many things ran through her mind as she was walking towards that street. The kids, Ne'os, her parents, school, her friends. None of which had been working out the way she wanted. Maybe if she had just focused on school instead of everything else she wouldn't be where she is right now. It was like she was walking in slow motion. Now her toes where on the edge of the side walk. Maybe she would be able to just die and live another life. Be happy, or maybe she would just feel the pain for eternity.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:11 am

Sophia saw Samantha walking down the street of London, she wasn't sure if she saw her, but not liked that mattered anways. As Sophia looked at Samantha he looked more horrible then the last time she seen her. "Poor Sammy!"Sophia thought to herself sighing as she took a sip of her hot coca and looked at Samantha. Sophia decided not to do anything intil amantha notices her or she does something stupid. For some odd reason Sophia had a gut feeling amantha was going to do something stupid.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:15 am

The memories of Sam's life was playing in her mind. She could see herself as a child and then as a teen, she realized that her life was flashing before her eyes. She knew that once the part where she was in Hogwarts came up she would not want to kill herself anymore. So she closed her eyes and stepped out into traffic. The double decker was now only a foot away from her. She knew that if anyone interfered now she would be saved. But she hadn't seen anyone that she knew around before starting to walk out into traffic. So she stop in front of the bus and waited for the pain.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:26 am

As Sophia took another drink of her cocoa she continued looking at Samantha walking towards her clearly not knowing she was there. As she seen Samantha step out in traffic her eyes widen as she seen the double decker bus coming towards her. As she took off at running at vampire speed she didn't care if people looked at her weird she had to save Samantha before the double decker bus hit her. As she ran across the trafiic in a blur to the muggles he knocked Samantha out of the way as the double decker buss was honking at her to move. "Are you out of your mind Sammy? I knew you would something stupid, but not this stupid like trying to kill yourself!"said Sophia softly as she noticed people looking at them and muttering at how fast Sophia got there to save her when they saw her a the cafe sitting down a few feet away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:34 am

Sam had been sitting in the middle of traffic waiting for the bus to hit her and all her pain to be taken away, she could hear the traffic passin and the bus honking and people gasping. But what she hadn't been expecting was for someone to save her. She knew that anyone that was able to save her was not human. So as she hit the ground and heard the bus pass she grabed tightly to the person who had saved her. She then heard a very familour voice. Sam opened her eyes quickly and saw the one person she knew would do anything to help her. She saw Sophia. Sam started crying hystarically and holding onto Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:37 am

Varod was walking. Just walking. He had started out in the forest, but somehow he ended up in London... Having walked all night just to get away from it all, he was happy to find a place to sit down, then...
"...Sammy!...Kill yourself!" He put the voice and what he saw, Sophia pulling Samantha out of the street.
He ran forward.
"Did you just try to...Kill yourself?!" he asked horrified. "Sam, I can't believe you would do that! You're like my best friend, I don't know what I'd do without you!"
Varod through his arms around his friend.
Is she crazy?! Anti asked.
No more than I am, she just went the next step. I have you in my head.
Good point.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:42 am

Sam looked up at the two now looking down at her. Her eyes looked like they had come in contact with something irritating. They where red and draining tears like crazy. "I'm sorry Sophia, Varod, I just couldn't take the pain anymore. I don't know if you know this but.....Ne'os is in.....Azkaban. They are going to kill him. I can't do anything about it and I don't want to live without him. I love him." She said to them thinking of only that reason to give them for what she had just done.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:47 am

Sophia held Samantha as she was crying hystarically. "Sh Sammy it's ok, we all break down at times and we think we have to kill ourself!"said Sophia soflty."Come on, lets's get out the street and let me wipe all these peoples memory."said Sophia as she stood up and got out her wand. "Obliviate!"muttered Sophia as she wiped the memory of people near by her one by one. "There I think that's all done."said Sophia softly as put her wand back in the inside pocket of her jacket. As the people walked on with there business Sophia held a hand out to help Samantha up.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top