Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) Empty Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:26 am

As Samantha lead her softly on the bed and waited Sophia woke up once again and looked around confused. "Ugh, where am I?"Sophia asked weakly as she tried to get up but when she did she had a shooting pain in her head that made her dizzy. Sophia couldn't remember what happened all she could remeber she was in Hogsmeade and she gotten hit by some spell Jennifer and that's all she remembers. As she laid back down on the bed and rested her head on the pillow she sighed and looked at Samantha. "Sammy what happened to me why am I here?"Sophia asked her weakly as winced in pain trying to fight off the evil Sophia and suddenly knew why she was here.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Samantha Burns Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:01 am

Samantha had been sitting in a chair next to Sophias bed waiting for her to wake. Finally she did and Samantha looked over at her. Sophia's face was paler that usuall and she looked like she was still fighting off the evil Sophia. "Well Sophia you were acting really mean towards some of the gryfindor first years and that was just not like you, so I knocked you out with a spell and brought to here for the nurse to look at. Are you feeling any better?" Samantha asked her with look of concern.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends)) Empty Re: Sophia in the Hospital after what happened down by the lake((Sammy and friends))

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:20 am

"Not really Sammy, I don't know how much longer I can fight her off!"said Sophia crying in pain. "Sammy if she comes back just hit me with the Stupefy curse and leave me like that ok?"Sophia asked her as her warm chocolate brown eyes turned into the cold evil Sophia ones. "Oh god, please no!"Sophia cried in pain as the evil Sophia took over her the rest of her body. "Well, well, isn't it the pregnant Sammy again trying to get the good Sophia back!"said the evil Sophia laughing her cold laugh. "You know, I don't think the good Sophia is coming back, so I might stay here for awhile or maybe forever!"said the evil Sophia laughing coldly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:56 am

Hearing this from Sophia made her start crying. Then the evil Sophia came back and what she said made Samantha very mad. "Oh no you won't. STUPIFY!!" Samantha said and yelled. Samantha knew that if she really wanted the spell to work she would have to mean it. So as she sat back down and looked at Sophia sleeping or at least thats what Samantha would like to think, she started crying harder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:30 am

Ne'os walked in the Hospital wing someone had told him Sam was here he looked calm but inside was panicing at the thought it could be her. he was releived to see it wasnt he walekd over to her. "what happened he asked?"
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:34 am

Ne'os had just walked in. She wondered if he had seen her stun Sophia. "Oh, hey love. Well Sophia here is fighting off some kind of spell that Jennifer did to her, and she was acting really weird so I stuned her and brought her here to see if the nurse could help her. But I'm just not sure." Samantha said to him while hugging him and crying on his shoulder.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:05 am

"well lets wake her and see if i can help" he said taking out his wand "enervate" he said hoping to wake sophia up.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:48 pm

As, Andrian walked throught he entrance of the door, leading to the Hospital Wing, he heard noise. Loud noises. He turned his head around to the source of the noise, fluidly and saw Samantha and Ne'os, sitting around Sophia's bed - it took him a few second to realize what was happening and a few more second until his vision stopped blurring. His eyebrows furrowed as he tried not to panick and tried to act profession; he took his time to calm down and he confidentally walked up to them. "Can, I help you," asked a quite, musical voice filled up the whole room - Andrian's voice as he stopped to examine any wound or problem with her but he couldn't find the situation. "What, seem to be the problem?" he asked. He sounded amused. Trying, to keep as professional as possible just hiding all of his emotion of seeing them again inside him. He looked at them, with a hint of curiousity on his face. "Don't worry," he continued. "You can trust me," he pressed in a low, attractive voice. "I work here."
He wore a black tie, white shirt, black suit, black formal pants and old fashion leather shoes.

http://mattdallas.fr/Photos/themes/water_drop/h1.png
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:31 am

Sophia woke up, this time it was the good Sophia. As she looked around confused he looked at Samantha, Andrian and Ne'os afraid. "Who are you and what do you want?"Sophia asked as she backed into the bed as much as possible. As she looked away for something to defend hersself she felt something inside pocket of her robe or whatever it was and took it out and pointed it at them. "Stay back, I have whatever this thing is and I'n not afriad to use it!"said Sophia. As she winced and cried in pain the evil Sophia came back. "Oh goodie more company, I see I took over the good Sophia and she doesn't know who you guys are which is perfect gives me a chance to take over her!"said the evil Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:09 am

Andrian stood there; watching her carefully. He looked amused but suddenly symphathetic. "Damn it!" he swore under his breath when he knew what the problem was. "She have been possesed," he continued. "I'll be right back," he said as he turned around to get something that would help get rid of who was possesing her. He held the cross in hand. He fluidly snatched what he needed, one potion - holy water and a book of Dark Spells they've always been helpful for situation like this. He walked back to her, pulled a stool beside her bed, took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves as he flip through the book to the page he needed to look for. "Hold her, down please," he told the others making sure she doesn't run away because the cure to this problem was not pleasent at all. No. Mistake, he thought as he slowly followed the intruction in the book as he moved his wand around above her. Then slowly a black light shined, brightly on the tip of his wand and when he got to the end of the page he knew it was ready to shoot at her so he flicked his wand and the black jet of light flew into her body causing her body to rise up and a black smoke flying out of her mouth. "Be gone, devil," he grinned and tossed the holy water onto Sophia which melted onto her skin making white steam come out.

A white light.

A few minute later...

"She should be fine, she'll just need to rest," said a quite, musical voice - Andrian's voice. He looked at the others as they all sat around Sophia's bed watching her sleep peacefully just recovering from the curse that he cured, earlier. "Tell, me what happen. I mean how did she end up like this." He held onto his cross on his neck and smiled warmly at them waiting how they reacted just seeing him alive again yet so far they seem to be a bit quite about it - which surprised him.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top