Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian)

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Empty Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:31 am

Andrian growled as he managed to stab the tree hard enough to break his wrist, he continued to stab the tree with Danny's knife it helped relieved most of his pain and anger -- his eyes were purple bruised from lack of sleep and his movement were fragile because of not enough blood and had been in the sun for almost four and a half hour now, his face was ghostly pale, he wore a black jacket with a jean t-shirt underneath and black tight jeans.

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Edward_Cullen_by_saraneth672
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Empty Re: Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian)

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:48 am

Sophia walked towards him and chuckled as he was stabbing trees. "Hello Andrian, having fun stabbing poor innocent trees?"Sophia asked him smiling as she seen he was ghostly white and looked like he haven't feed in days. "What's wrong?"Sophia asked him as her chocolate brown eyes looked into his filled with worry. Sophia was wearing a black shirt with blue jeans and black high heel boots with a black and white vest over her black shirt her hair curly.

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Demi-lovato-fotos-nuevas-11
(what I'm wearing
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian) Empty Re: Trouble down the Lake (Sophia & Andrian)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:54 am

Andrian looked around and gave her a wry smile as he pocketed his knife and walked toward her. "Hello Sophia, i am fine" he told her, his voice was harsh and trembling; he was in pain his wrist were cutted deep to toward his flesh and his bones were broken stabbing the trees really hard -- he walked over to her and stroked her on the arm his eyes still had purple bruise on them and turned amber when he was crabbier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:09 am

Sophia looked at him with worry still in her eyes. "Are you sure? You don't look ok love, something bothering you I know it is!"said Sophia calmly. Sophia felt really dizzy and all the sudden to have the urge to throw up. "I'll be right back."said Sophia as she went to behind a bush and threw up. As she came back she washed her mouth out with the water spell and reached into her vest and got a chocolate mint and popped in into her mouth. "Sorry love."said Sophia as she smiled warmly at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:14 am

Andrian looked at her worried and tiredly he looked at her and his jaws clentched as his muscle tightened. "I am under stress, i hate myself" he told her then cough a bit when he started to smell the vomit from where he was standing causing him to throw up a bit but didn't. "Why did you vomit?" he asked her, confusingly as he moved them into a better place to avoid the scent of the vomit but that didn't help since he was a vampire and hadn't fed in days and the fact that her blood tasted sweet to him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:24 am

Sophia shrugged. "I really don't know, I been doing it all morning I think it's something bad I ate last night night love don't worry about it I'm fine."said Sophia lying as started to feel dizzy again as she almost fainted but she got herself before she did. As she seen Andrian look at her with worry in his eyes she smiled. "I'm fine love, don't worry!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. The truth was she found out this morning that she was pregnant with Andrian child but didn't know how he would react to it.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:32 am

Andrian looked at her suspiciously and held her by both her elbows. "Is there something you want to tell me?" he asked her, flashing that crooked smile which always made it harder for her to resist whatever he wanted her to do. He waited carefully for her answer his jaws still clentched and his muscle had tightened.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:40 am

"Damn that dazzling crook smile gets me every time!"Sophia thought to herself. As Sophia sighed to herself she looked into his Amber eyes. "Andrian, I'm pregnant with your child I just found out this morning after I spent almost the whole night throwing up."said Sophia as she looked away from him worry that he would flip out or leave her. Sophia loved him very much and she hoped this will go well and it wasn't like she feared.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:09 am

Andrian heart raced against his chest as he wrapped his arms slowly around her waist. "That's wonderful" he said, softely stroking her face gently as he decided to figure out wheather or not this was a good idea or bad idea that she was pregnant again with his baby he kissed her gently on the lips again and felt the sun shining against his skin it was almost 5 hours gone -- he could tell that by his skin prickling from the sun; suddenly something inside him made him feel really sick and weak the sun began to burn him up, he needed so much to drink blood now but it was too late now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:16 am

Sophia looked at Andrian who looked really sick and weak. "Andrian bite me NOW I'm not going to let you burn into ashes I love you to much so bite me!"said Sophia as she moved away her hair from her neck. "Well, what are you waiting for bite me!"said Sophia waiting for him to bite her. She knew it was going to be painful but it was a sacrifice she was willing to take to keep him alive.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top