After the Meeting (Ne'os) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Meeting (Ne'os) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Meeting (Ne'os)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Meeting (Ne'os) - Page 3 Empty Re: After the Meeting (Ne'os)

Post by Darren Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:47 am

"Well Ne'os, your getting in trouble, your agressiveness towards the death eaters would have only resulted in this,' Darren said coldly. "The Death Eaters were planning to capture Zack Emof and torture him to get you to come rescue him." Not the entire truth, but it could have happened. "I think if he had a choice, he would prefer the way he died, painlessly," he continued. Well it hadn't been entirely painless, but Ne'os didn't have to know that.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:51 am

"i wouldnt think painless would leave the scorch marks from the spells" he said aiming the and at Darren again Ne'Os knew there was more than one way out of this. "stupefy" he said as a red jet of light shot at Darren.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:58 am

Darren defended it with a shield charm, though he was knocked back slightly, he recovered. "Well Ne'os, I guess there will be no deal then," talk about stating the obvious. "So, if you don't mind, I'll just take your horcrux, and get out of here. Dae needs it after all."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:02 am

"well you have fun getting out of the pantry" he said. flicking the elder wand at the pantry as it opened thousands of spoons and necklaces fell out even if Darren managed to find the horocrux he would be taken to a field in the U.S. while the horocrux (which is fake) would be taken to a volcano where it would be destroyed.

Ne'Os flicked his wand at the fire which went out Ne'Os then waited for Daren to cancel the spell on him.

((the horocrux is in the wall btw))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:05 am

[in the kitchen?]

Darren was forced to turn away from ne'os and defend against all the objects coming after him. "Immobulus" he said, stopping them all mid air. Meanwhile, the charm was taken off Ne'os, dropping him into the fire.

[he cant fly that quickly =p]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:10 am

((yep))

Ne'Os reached for his amulet he knew it was only for spells but it might stop at least most of the burning from the magic fire. as he hit the floor his shield erupted into life a golden glow appeared around the room he struggled to his feet putting out the fire on his robes. he ignored the burnt smell his shield disappeared the room turning to its normal color. he sat down in a chair and watched Darren to see how long it would take him to get through the defensive spells.

((well i couldnt just let ne'os die lol and i still got burned))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:12 am

[so how does he find the horcrux?]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:14 am

((you see a crack in the wall which must have reopened and you see the fake horocrux in there.. and then you get to go on a tiny vacation to a field in the U.S. but you get the fake horocrux))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:21 am

[i think Darren will notice its a fake before he gets transported =D I dont really feel like going to the US *shudders*]

Now that everything was immobile and safe, Darren looked around the room to see a part of the wall with a crack on it. As if it had just been repaired. Rolling his eyes, he used the reductor curse on it, to reveal... (whats his horcrux?)
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:24 am

((the real one is a extremely old amulet but this one is new and shiny was suppost to be a gift for Sam but he is looking at something better Very Happy))

Ne'Os yawned as Darren Searched "lets hurry up i have to treat my wounds and the door is still sealed" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top