There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends... Empty There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends...

Post by Guest Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:44 pm

Butterfly was window shopping through the streets of London, looking for this one pair of jeans that she had been dying for. So far, she had found 7 other pairs of jeans, but not the one she wanted. Why was London rumored to have everything, but does not have what I want? Butterfly thought to herself. Tired of walking for an hour, she bought an ice-cream cone, and sat on a bench.

The ice-cream cone did not last very long. It melted fast in the heat. Butterfly only managed to get about 2/3 of it before it was gone.With sticky fingers, Butterfly threw away her cone, and throughly wiped the ice-cream off her hands. Now that Butterfly had rested for a little while, she was ready to continue looking for her jeans.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends... Empty Re: There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends...

Post by Dominique Weasley01 Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:14 pm

Ruby walked around boredly. She had taken the train to get here after her step-mother had shouted at her for slamming the door in her face. Ruby decided to leave before Serena had a chance to tell her dad and make a scene out of it.
Ruby sighed as she walked past the many clothes shops. Just her luck to forget her purse on the only day she actually found some good shops. Her part of London had lots of clothes shops but none as good as the ones here. She looked around interestedly as she strolled through the streets, spotting all the differences she could find from Florida and London. She spotted a familiar-looking girl sitting on a bench and wandered up to her. Maybe she was a witch? It would make sense if she had seen her around Hogwarts.
'Hey. Have I seen you before?' Ruby asked, her American accent quite obvious. She knew it was a strange question to ask but it was too late now.
Dominique Weasley01
Dominique Weasley01

Number of posts : 171
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

Back to top Go down

There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends... Empty Re: There are Friends, and then there are Best Friends...

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:42 am

Elv was walking aroung London alone. She was from Diagon Alley for buying her school stuff. It was hot there and she wished to get back to Shell Cottage as soon as she could. There are trees there and the weather is not as hot as London. On her walked, Elv saw Butterfly sat on a Bench near an ice cream parlor. Elv decided to buy sundae and walked to Butterfly. "Hey Butterfly!! You're alone??" she asked her. "And hellow, Ruby." she greeted the other girl.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:06 am

Willow saw Elv walk over to Butterfly. "Butterfly!" Willow ran over to her. She didn't say anything though, because Elv and another girl were already both talking. She waited patiently before giving Ly her greetings. Razz
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 am

(^^^That was me...Abbey didn't log off my computer. Sorry)
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:19 am

Lucas was walking boredly around London, he already had his school supplies of school that he needed to get. As he continued walking and looking at the windows he bumped into a girl almost knocking her over. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I can be so clumpsy at times!"said Lucas looking at her. "Are you alright?"Lucas asked her calmly and politely.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:11 pm

Elv was greeted Butterfly and Ruby when suddenly a boy bumped to her. "OUCH!!" she said and dropped her sundae ice cream. And it made her skirt dirty. "Oh yeah... sure... i'm fine..." she said and smiled at the boy.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top