Friends, who used to know each other
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Friends, who used to know each other Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Friends, who used to know each other

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friends, who used to know each other Empty Friends, who used to know each other

Post by Alexander Jones Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:53 pm

((Ok I sent a PM to everybody.))
Alex sat outside in the court yard, it was dark outside, but the days had gotten faster, it was completley dark, and only 5 O'clock, Alex looked up at the sky, feeling his brothers precense, thats when he heard Alex... He looked around but no one there, was someone trying to scare him, Alex lie back in the grass wondering what would happen with his life, his mother was pregenat but how could Alex take care of this one when he let his other brother die, Alex woved to himself, that his brother would not die in vain, he was more determined than ever, "You hear that God, pass the message on to my brother, his death will not be in vain, I will take down each criminal I can, and I will find the person who killed my brother, and I will need your help." Alex said giving a silent prayer.

He looked around, it was great being in Hogwarts again, Alex loved it, he felt at home, even though he was at home in Spain too, he felt more safer here, under protection of guards he looked up at the sky hoping his brother was looking at him from the heavens.

wordcount, 202
outfit, Clicky here
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 348
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Friends, who used to know each other Empty Re: Friends, who used to know each other

Post by Samuel Grigori Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm

Sam had been out enjoying his first full day back at the castle, touring the grounds and seeing how close he could get to the front gates before the guards hexed him, when he finally decided that it was time to head back up... judging by the sun's low hanging position in the sky, it was bound to nearly be the curfew time, and Sam did not want to be on the bad side of the school's teachers on his first day for not making it into bed on time like the good little boy he was.

But apparently he wasn't alone, as he found out while crossing the courtyard to re-enter the school. "Hello?" He said cautiously, approaching a figure who was bathed in the long shadows created by the sun hanging on the horizon. "Alex?" He asked, a spark of recognition going off inside of him.

"Dude," he said, "We should really be heading inside... and you're not going to bite me are you?" He added, a playful tone in his voice.
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Friends, who used to know each other Empty Re: Friends, who used to know each other

Post by Alexander Jones Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:26 pm

Alex was looking up at the sky, and then heard, "Alex?" Alex whipped his head around, making himself wish he hadn't because a sharp pain came to his neck, he let out a painful sigh, and the looked at Sam, "Hey Sam, what're you doing out here?" Alex said to Sam, as apparently Sam had the questions for him.

Alex didn't want to be in detention his first day of school, and not get on the staffs bad side the first day, you know, unless the teachers were death eaters, then Alex would piss them off until they quit, or commited suicide, literally, he could make that happen to a teacher, driving the insane.

"Dude," Sam had said as Alex started getting up, brushing the grass off his jeans and giving Sam a smirk, "Yeah?" Alex asked with a curious tone in his voice, "We should really be heading inside... and you're not going to bite me are you?" Alex heard Sam say, as Alex was taking grass out of his Hufflepuff converse, and Alex reached into his bag, while answering Sam, all curiosity in his voice gone, "And, I am not going to bite you, HALF vampire, Sam, I don't bite people, it's against my nature, I only have Blood flavored lolipops everyonce in a while, and besides, if I were to bite you, would I have made theres for you?" Alex said, reaching into his bag pulling out a box, that contained a gift for Sam, he had made some a while back as he designed them, and a while back had gotten paid for it, but this time he was going to give presents to his friends.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:40 pm

"OLLIE OLLIE OXEN FREE!" Rhys shouted at the top of her lungs. "Aw come on Lysander! Where did you go!" She stomped her foot angrily and looked around, suddenly spotting Alex and Sam. "Sam!! Alex!" She yelled and half ran across the courtyard, half tackling Sam and grinning at Alex happily. "Nice to see you two!" She said grinning and looking up at Sam. "How are the plans coming along?" She whispered before stepping away from Sam and grinning at Alex. "And erm.. have you seen Lysander? We're playing hide and seek, and I can't find him!" She crossed her arms over her chest and muttered, looking around huffing. "Is it cold or is it just me? Oh! So I had an idea on what we can do about our clothes! I'm gonna make some, and sell them!" She said giggling.

"Oh, Alex, did you get anything taken by the jerks who are running the school?" She lowered her voice, and then spun around, as though she were thinking someone was behind her. "Crap..." She said and ran a hand through her hair before she spun back around. "I will get him!" She yelled out and spun around on her toes, twirling like a ballerina before she stopped and looked at them. "Sorry, am I bugging you? I could run off and find Lysander. "She said grinning at them both, like she knew a secret they didn't.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:09 am

Lysander covered his mouth to stifle a laugh when he heard Rhys shout, obviously unable to find him. It wouldn't be hard to find him if she knew where he usually liked to hide, behind trees and big rocks. They were the only places that gave him alot of consealment, so it was obvious that he would hide somewhere like that. But apparently Rhys didn't know that, and that was what made him laugh. He heard her call out two names and resisted the urge to look out from his hiding spot, to reveal himself to her because he wasn't about to give up on their game. He could faintly hear her asking them if they knew where he was and that made him laugh. This time, though, he couldn't stifle the laugh and it came out full heartedly. He clamped his hand over his mouth quickly and winced, like if he had just been punched in the stomache. Looks like their game was over and, if Rhys heard him, she had won.

Still he didn't wait for her to come over to where he was. Instead he got out from behind his hiding spot and walked over to the three of them, after Rhys turned back around to look at the other boys again saying that she would get him. He grinned and quickly and as quietly as he could he came up behind Rhys and tapped her shoulder. "Guess you win Rhys." he laughed softly and looked at the two other boys. "Hey Sam, Alex." he greeted them happily, grinning at them as if he was the happiest kid in the world for some unknown reason to them.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 pm

Alex was looking at Sam suddenly Alex desided to spin around on his head, as the dance move, then heard "Sam!! Alex!" Alex heard, he didn't even look at Rhys, Alex put his fingers on his head and pretended to be Psychic."Short girl, Spunky voice, I know who it is, it is none other than Elle Fanning, or Rhys O'Neill." Alex said to his friends, looking up at Rhys and giving her a hug, then let go. "And erm.. have you seen Lysander? We're playing hide and seek, and I can't find him!" "I sense he is, there!" Alex said, Alex had pointed at a hiding place, and 10 seconds later Lysander had come out.

"Oh, Alex, did you get anything taken by the jerks who are running the school?" Rhys said, Alex nodded, "Yes, they took my fist to their face." Alex said, remembering that after that Alex had gotten in trouble, but was left to go, he looked at Rhys, "What about a rebellion, against them, I know we get in trouble, but it would be awesome!" Alex said to his friend. "Sorry, am I bugging you? I could run off and find Lysander. " Rhys had said, and followed by a weird smile, Alex raised an eyebrow, feeling a bit of jealousy for Lysander because they both liked Rhys, but Rhys probably liked Lysander more. "Nah, you're fine." Alex said another present out of his bag, "This one is for you, Rice ball," Alex said, giving her a gift.

"Guess you win Rhys." Alex whipped his head around his neck hurting one more time, he vowed to stop that and then said, "HEY! The Psychic wins, the Psychic Detective." Alex joked around with Lysander, and then Lysander had said, "Hey Sam, Alex." Lysander said, Alex waved Hi, to Lysander.
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhys O'Neill Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

[OOC: Sorry, I don't think I made this clear, Rhys isn't played by Elle anymore XD She's played by Dakota... cause Elle was taken, and I had to switch, but haven't gotten a siggy or avvie yet XD]

Rise made a face at Alex's joke about punching the Slytherins. "That's not very nice." She said frowning before tucking her hand behind her ear and looking around at them. "Oh... a gift?" She asked, frowning at him. "You.. you didn't have to.." She said feeling her face get red and she carefully took the present from him, looking down at it, she bent down and opened it up, looking at it. "Oh! How nice! Muggle clothing!" She said and then looked at it harder. "But.. it's Gryffindor stuff?! How neat! Thanks Alex!" She said beaming at him. But suddenly she felt a tap on her shoulder, and she spun around, half tackling Lysander in the process. "I win!" She said giggling.

Before holding up the hoodie and shoes. "Look what Alex got me! Isn't he the sweetest?" She grinned and looked at Sam. "OH! He got you the same thing! How nice!" She said grinning and throwing her arm around Lysander's shoulders leaning back and smirking at them all. "A rebellion.. meh, I'd rather go about doing subtle things that they are like... going nuts over.. like... what if we made them socks." She said giggling. "With the words muggles, written ALL over it, and it's in a box, that when you open it it EXPLODES IN SOCKS!" She said throwing her hands up into the air dramatically and widening her stance to make her more stable as she made explosion sounds. "And.. and... we hang Slytherin robes from the ceiling..." She said and grinned at them all for a moment or two, before her smile slid off her face. "I"m only joking..." she said looking around and standing up normally, her hands falling to her sides.
Rhys O'Neill
Rhys O'Neill
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 167

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexander Jones Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm

Alex stopped hugging Rhys, "Oh... a gift?" Rhys had said, "Yes a gift, since those people have been taking our muggle possesions." Alex said, smiling that Rhys was finally being nice to him, rather than joking this time, Alex sat and looked at Lysander, Alex pulled a box out of his bag, the final box he had and then gave it to Lysander, and smiled, "I didn't have enough blue threads, and yes I sew, when I am REALLY bored." Alex said, it was true, one day he had been soo bored that he had seen a sewing machine and desided to use it, "These are magic, so if the guards take them away, you wave your wand and call back for it and then it is back to you." Alex said.

"A rebellion.. meh, I'd rather go about doing subtle things that they are like... going nuts over.. like... what if we made them socks, with the words muggles, written ALL over it, and it's in a box, that when you open it it EXPLODES IN SOCKS!" Alex heard Rhys say, "Rice ball, listen, I will start a rebellion, I AM getting my iPod back, and my friends clothes, but I'm not gonna be that kind of rebellion that I'll kill the guards or anything, just show them we mean buissness, like leave Stink bombs in their quarters, or yeah, exploding socks, they put them on and the socks explode in, SNAKES! Yeah that would be awesome!" Alex said, being a bit serious, "I"m only joking..." Rhys said, "I'm not, Rice Ball."
Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Samuel Grigori Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:00 pm

Sam chuckled and lightly nudged Alex's shoulder, simply to ensure that the boy knew that he was only kidding. "Dude, I'm only kidding of course," he said with a grin, before he took the gift and looked questioningly at Alex. "A gift? Dude... thanks," he said, a rush of gratitude filling him as he opened the box.

A short gasp and suddenly Sam was ready to hug Alex. "Whoa, that's sweet man, thanks so much!" He shouted, grabbing the jumped and pulling it on without hesitation, "This is... just wow man," he said, grabbing the shoes and putting them in his bag so that he could wear them later. "I've been feeling rotten since they took our stuff," he told said slowly, before hearing the loud voice which could only mean that Rhys was on her way.

"Hey," he said, waving to her then chuckling. "He's hiding... well, If I were him I'd never come out," he said with a chuckle, before noticing that Lysander himself was approaching.

"Evening Lysander," he then said, before checking his watch again. "Guys, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but shouldn't we be heading inside?" he asked, a nervous smile appearing on his lips.

((Sorry for the poor post. I've got really bad writer's block right now, and I'm having issues typing... things like continually writing "Write" instead of "right"))
Samuel Grigori
Samuel Grigori

Number of posts : 318

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily D'Eath Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:13 pm

Lucy was enjoying her first day back at Hogwarts for she was home where she belonged once again for an awesome year! Although Lucy was a bit annoyed by the stupid guards guarding the gates for they couldn't go far without the guards stopping them or hexing them. Lucy felt so bad for a boy who accidently went to far pass the gates today. Lucy was glad to see Hogwarts back in one piece after seeing it ruined and destroyed last time she was here. As Lucy looked at the sky she sighed for she knew it was about curfew time.

As she was walking back up towards the castle she seen two people she knew and two people she didn't know and shook her head. "Sam, Alex do you two know it's about to be curfew time?"Lucy asked them as she crossed her arms smiling at them. As she turned to the other two she smiled at them. "Hello I'm Lucy, Lucy Garner fifth year Hufflepuff."said Lucy softly. "So... what are we having here alittle get together party?"Lucy asked them chuckling. Lucy was glad to see her friends again after not seeing them all summer, although she kept in contact with them through letters.
Lily D'Eath
Lily D'Eath
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 280

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top