Trying something different {{Open}} - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trying something different {{Open}} - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trying something different {{Open}}

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying something different {{Open}} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying something different {{Open}}

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 am

"Well would you like to go to the three broomsticks after this?" Anastasia asked as she grabbed what she wanted and started towards the check out counter.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Trying something different {{Open}} - Page 2 Empty Re: Trying something different {{Open}}

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:54 am

"Sure." she said smiling, "I could use a firewhiskey anyway." she said as she went to pay for her things as well.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:57 am

"Firewhiskey? What is that?" Anastasia asked confused looking at her.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:01 am

"Alcohol." she answered her as she paid for her things. "Do you need anything else here?" she asked looking at her curiously. That firewhiskey was calling her name after the week at school she had been having.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:07 am

"Oh i didn't know what it was sorry. Oh no i need nothing else here." Anastasia said softly pulling on her money to pay for her things.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 am

"You don't need to apologize for it." she said smiling as she led the girl out of the store. She began to walk up the road towards the three broomsticks, "So you've gone here since you started school and never really hung around anyone?" she asked curiously.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 am

"No I'm not really the talkative type though i have tried to talk to some people. They laughed at me because of my accent." Anastasia said walking after her keeping her head up looking around. "That's when i stopped talking unless i had to answer a question in class."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:24 am

"Thats extremely horrible." she said looking at her. "No one has said a word to me about my accent." she continued to say as she opened the door to the three broomsticks waiting on Anastasia to walk in. "Want me to beat them up?" she asked looking at her laughing a bit.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:20 pm

"Well i've gotten it alot though i don't know why someone would make fun of another simply because of their accent. No you don't have to beat them up but thank you for the offer Christabelle." Ana said smiling at her. She ordered herself a butterbeer though she didn't like it, but she dealt with it.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:29 am

Hafiz saw Christy and a girl. But he recalled the girl somewhere. So he followed them enter the three broomsticks.

Before he wanted to join them, he went to the restroom. He make his face and hair done. Wash his hands and wipe it at his jeans.

He scope the bar to seek for them. He found them went towards them. Hey Christy! How are you? Long time no see. Where have you been?, he smiled.

He turned to the other girl Hi. Im Hafiz by the way. Sorry to barge in like this. He turned to both of them Anyway, am I disturbing you guys?, he wondered.
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top