Life isn't fair!!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life isn't fair!! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life isn't fair!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life isn't fair!! Empty Life isn't fair!!

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 am

Jennifer had just gotten word from her master that they finally had a plan. So she wasn't paying attention to what the time was and to the fact that that night was a full moon. Luckily the moon wasn't up yet, so she was rushing off to the forest as fast as possible so to make sure the noone saw her. She ran from the streets of Hogsmeade into the forest and sat down awaiting the transformation, thinking about the meeting she just came from.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Number of posts : 262

Back to top Go down

Life isn't fair!! Empty Re: Life isn't fair!!

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:47 am

[b]Matt was hiding in the forest as he knew Jennifer was going to arrive soon. He jumped down from a tree he was in and landed soundlessly behind her. Before she could transform he made an arena around them that blocked out the moon. Hello there Jennifer! Matt said. His eyes an eery red and his grin on his face.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:52 am

Jennifer wasn't expecting anyone to be there, so when Matt Lestrange showed up she jumped alittle from the suddeness. "Hello traitor. What brings you out here to your death?" Jennifer asked him while she pulled out her wand and watched him move his and make a dueling area around them. Jennifer knew that as soon as it came down she would transform.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:57 am

Certain things I cannot tell you of! He chuckled. He would have to deal with her before the arena came down. He knew he was dead meat mabey if she transformed. He lit torches around the arena. As you are still in school and not as high a level of dueling as me! I'll let you make the first move! he said.
((OoC:I say take the first move Razz))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:04 am

Jennifer did not really have a good come back for that reply so she only glared at him. Jennifer moved her wand up thinking of the perfect move to make. "Crucio." Jennifer yelled with feeling not really wanting the protection from the moon to go away just as yet. She then got into stance awaiting his come back.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Matt moved slightly to the left and felt the curse zoom past his head. He laughed to himself thinking this was going to be easy! I'd give you some tips but, I really don't like you! He said. Stupefy! He yelled.
((OoC:If your going for style jumped up and land doing a roll on the ground. If you want protection or being simple Protego is fine Very Happy))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 am

Jennifer watched as Matt move out of the way of the curse. Jennifer thought to herself, 'I hate when they move to much' "Well I take that as a compliment from a traitor ." Jennifer said to him. Then watched as he sent a curse at her. Jennifer flicked her wand, "Protego." Jennifer said with a sigh. "Don't you have anything better like. Fernomia!" Jennifer yelled at him with an evil smile.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:37 am

I'm trying to stay back on that one. Apparently its one step closer everytime I use it to becoming an Unforgiveable curse! he grinned. AVADA KEDAVRA! he yelled.

((OoC:DODGE!!!!!!))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Hutson Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:18 am

Jennifer jumped up into the air and landed behind Matt avoiding the curse. She then pointed her wand and him and thought, 'Avada Kadavera, Crucio, Sectursempra'. Jennifer could only hope that at least one of them would hit him.
Jennifer Hutson
Jennifer Hutson

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top