Learning more about the confederacy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Learning more about the confederacy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Learning more about the confederacy

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Learning more about the confederacy Empty Learning more about the confederacy

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:11 am

Ne'os entered a small Neiborhood he had heard rumors of Vampires and werewolves bieng hunted he wanted to find out more he had his hand in his robes holding onto the Elder Wand.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Learning more about the confederacy Empty Re: Learning more about the confederacy

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:24 am

Christabelle walked through the village going to get some of her things that she had left at the manor when she saw Ne'os. She wondered what he was doing there but decided that maybe if she ignored him he would indeed ignore her. She really didn't have anything to say to anyone after witnessing what Nick had done the other night.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Learning more about the confederacy Empty Re: Learning more about the confederacy

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:27 am

Ne'os saw Christabelle he waved to her seeing what she would do.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 am

Christabelle had seen him wave but ignored him. She had nothing to say. She may not have been with Nick right then but she still felt the same about Ne'os as he did, and had nothing to say to him much less even acknowledge his existence.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:33 am

Ne'os frowned and turned to the white glowing smoke and drifted infront of her reforming into Ne'os "you ok?" he asked her.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 am

"I'm quite alright." she said as she stepped to the side of him to continue walking. She really didn't want to talk to anyone much less her cousin whom she knew she'd be running into within a few moments when she reached the headquarters.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:39 am

ne'os blocked her way again "clearly your not since you seem to not want to talk to me did i do something?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:41 am

"I'm sorry that the fact that I don't exactly like what you are and am rather busy seemed like a good enough reason." she said not giving away too many details to what she was doing even if it was only getting a few of her things.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:42 am

"what i am? you mean a human bieng" he asked "just because i have diffrent feeding habits dosent mean im not one."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:45 am

"No." she said looking at him, "Humans and vampires are two completely different things." she explained. "You're the hunter, we're the hunted." she said as if it made perfect sense and to her it did, 'Now do you mind I'm trying to get my things from where I used to live."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top