Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) Empty Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Post by Guest Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:14 pm

Izzy walked into the three broomsticks and sat down. Usually she would try ordering a firewhiskey and end up getting a butterbeer but today she was here to meet someone. She looked out of the window and daydreamed. Izzy hadn't seen Christy since she arrived in England and was looking forward to meeting her again. Especially now that she had decided to join the Confederacy. Izzy had heard about the CoL in France but had only found out Christy was second in command when she had gotten her last week. She was surprised to say the least. But soon she decided she would like to join and help rid the world of vermin. She also wanted to catch up with Christy and so she had arranged a meeting. Which was supposed to start five minutes ago. Looking at her watch Izzy sighed. Where was she?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) Empty Re: Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:13 am

Christy had been kept late by quidditch practice. She took the time to run the few extra minutes late so she wouldn't be in her practice robes and changed into something more fitting of the second in command of the Confederacy of the Light. Since Nick had disappeared she had taken over as the supreme leader but no one would need to know that he had in fact disappeared off the face of the planet. That information would surface in its own time if the need ever arose, which she hoped and prayed never would.

She walked into the Three Broomsticks wearing a light blue dress with an empire waist, that was covered by a dark blue velvet cloak since it had been rather chilly out that day. She was still getting used to the cool weather that England had to offer since she was used to a much drier climate having went to Beauxbatons. She found Izzy sitting by herself at a table for two and walked over to her. "Sorry I'm late Izzy I had to crack down a bit on the team." she said as she greeted her friend and sat down. "It's been a long time since you and I last saw each other, how have you been?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Joining the Confederacy ((Christy)) Empty Re: Joining the Confederacy ((Christy))

Post by Guest Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:25 am

Izzy looked up as Christy sat down opposite her. She was looking very second-in-command-like in her blue dress and cloak. But apart from that she hadn't changed at all. Izzy smiled as she sat down. 'Oh, you're a quidditch captain aren't you?' She was slightly jealous of the fact. Izzy liked quidditch- it was the only subject she was actually good at- but all the quidditch teams were full seeing as she had arrived very late so now she could only hope that one of the players got killed by a bludger. Izzy heard Christy's question and grinned. As soon as she had arrived back at England her mum had whisked her off home and given her a giant lecture about the importance of good behaviour. Izzy hadn't listened to a word she had said and instead asked if she could keep Meddi, her french cat. Needless to say, Izzy's mum was currently not speaking to her. Well, it wasn't Izzy's fault her mum was allergic to cats!
'Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you? I see the english weather's gotten to you already!' Izzy joked, noting the velvet cloak Christy was wearing. She herself was only wearing t-shirt. She didn't mind the cold.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:38 am

"I am." she replied, "I was honestly surprised at the fact that they would let me be captain since its my first year here but then again its also the first year Ravenclaw has had a full team in ages." she said sighing. It was true. She actually had some decent players in her house which surprised her that none of them had wanted to join the quidditch team until now but then again she did have that veela charm to her.

She smiled and showed her the ring, "I've been great." she replied, "I got engaged not too long after I got here actually but yes the cold up here is dreadful, nothing like in Germany or Beauxbatons in the slightest."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:25 pm

'Oh, too bad I got here so late then. I would have loved to play for Hufflepuff!' Izzy sighed and remembered quidditch at Beauxbatons. She had been one of the best players on the team, along with Christy of course. Flying was her forte.
When she heard Christy's next sentence, Izzy gave a suprised yell 'You got engaged?! What? Where? Why? How? Who's the lucky guy?! Do I know him?!' She was very excited. None of her friends had ever been engaged before. The only wedding she had gone to was her mum's. Izzy didn't like going to formal events. It was too much trouble and everyone was so boring. However, when Christy got married she wouldn't miss it for the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:13 pm

"You would have done brilliantly at it." she said smiling. She remembered their last year at Beauxbatons and how she had made captain for the team. She loved it more than anything. It had been one of the most proud moments of her life but nothing next to meeting Nick and getting engaged. "Well his name is Nick Valentine and he's a slytherin prefect." she explained. "I don't know if you would like him too much in the looks department because I don't think he's exactly your type...Too clean cut for you...A little for me too surprisingly. I think I joked to him that we should split up because he's everything that my parents would want in someone I was with." she laughed a little at that.

She flagged down a waitress that was passing. "I'll take a glass of wine, whatever you have is fine." she said as the waitress smiled and returned a few moments later with a glass of White Zinfandel. She took a sip from it and looked at Izzy. "I'm sure you didn't ask to see me just to catch up on things that we've missed in the last few months." she said looking at her suspiciously. "What is it you really wanted to talk about?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:25 pm

Izzy grinned. 'You know me too well. Actually I was here to talk about..' She lowered her voice '... the Confederacy of Light. I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I'd really like to join.' She looked hopefully at Christy and fiddled with the edge of her top. She never thought she would be nervous about asking but there you go.
'I would love it if you allowed me to be part of it. I know you're only the second in command but could you maybe talk to the head? I don't actually know who it is otherwise I would have talked to them myself. I promise that I'll be dedicated to the cause and loyal to the group. You know I've never liked vampires and werewolves, and now I have a chance to help rid the world of them I would stop at nothing to wipe them off the face of the earth.' She shuddered, remembering the first time she had seen a werewolf with her father in Russia. She looked at Christy with a pleading expression. 'It would mean a lot to me if you allowed me to join.'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Christabelle listened to her pleading to join the confederacy. She hadn't been the only one to come to her wanting to join. In fact it was a rather smart move. She was the advisor to Nick in matters of the confederacy. But she couldn't just be letting anyone in to their group. "Trust me I know your distaste for those vile creatures, for they are as great at mine." she replied, "Along with your loyalty to me. Its something that goes great and far." she remembered all the times the younger girl had her back in school when someone would say something that was false about Christy. "I see no reason why we shouldn't give you a shot at the group but just because I'm second in command doesn't mean that you will get away with anything. You'd be treated just as if you were a normal member of our group."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Izzy looked affronted when she heard what Christy said. 'But of course! I would never ask to be treated differently from everyone else! And I won't be doing anything to get away with... I make enough trouble at school, so I won't be thinking of making trouble out of it!' Izzy laughed and remembered her last detention... she'd never turned up and now the professor was absolutely mad at her.
'So, am I in?' Izzy couldn't believe she was accepted so easily... there had to be a catch. Probably an initiation... some kind of ritual or something. Otherwise anyone would be able to get in, no problem. And that was not very likely to be allowed to happen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 pm

"I don't believe that there would be a problem in doing so but I'd have to talk it over with Nick and Godric before I tell you a yes of no for certain. As long as you are dedicated to the cause and loyal to your superiors which I know you will be there will be no problem." she replied. She had complete control over the confederacy right now but she didn't want to bring someone in without at least consulting her cousin. He had been the one advising her in Nick's absence so she knew she would have to speak to him on it. She took another sip from her wine and smiled, "You understand of course I'm sure."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top