A long awaited visit. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long awaited visit. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long awaited visit.

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long awaited visit. - Page 4 Empty Re: A long awaited visit.

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm

Topher leaned back. "It's okay, I understand." he said. He had stopped for that reason there, in case she didn't want him to. Now he won't be getting false emotions. It was probably a bad move on his part. Probably a bit to forward, for his style at least. But he could also tell that it was for some other reason then not liking, or loving him. He didn't want to betray Gin in any way, so he would listen to what she said, and respect it all. Unless it began to get outrageous, which he didn't see happening.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:35 pm

Letting out a long sigh, everything like this always was so confusing, and she didn't like to at all. She felt bad for denying him, as she had it happen to her in the past as well, and the feeling wasn't ever pleasant- or at least for her, it hadn't been. For him, it may be different. She hoped it was different. Leaning forward, she placed a kiss on his cheek and then went back to sitting how she was before. It would leave her without feeling bad, and it would leave him safe because he wasn't going to be known as 'closer' to her than he really was. Love wise, anyways, as he would always be one of her closest friends, no matter what. She only had three, anyway, so it went to show that not just everybody got close to Ginevra Malenki. It took a lot of work, but once you were there, you never would get erased.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Topher blushed. "So are you joining the Quidditch team this year?" he asked. He figured he should change the topic, even though the last one was unspoken for the most part. He knew what she was feeling. He had felt that way before. He wasn't really hurt, he still had her friendship, which was enough to bring a smile to his face.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Seeing the blush, she decided not to comment but just to smile. He seemed perfectly happy still, and that was the most important thing to her. Him being happy. "I"m a chaser sub." she told him, shaking her head and looking at the ground, letting out another sigh. "Weird how last year I was the Ravenclaw captian and now I probably wont even get to play." she murmured, angeling her head so that she could still look right up at him. So many things were changing. Why couldn't they just stay how they were in the better days? The days where everyone seemed to be happy.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:43 pm

"Yeah..." Topher said. "I didn't even try out this year. I am too busy." He felt the same way. What had happened to the world. Where there was always happiness there seemed to be only sadness. It was probably just a dark time for everyone. He hoped
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:29 am

Saying 'it was a dark time for everyone' really wasn't an understatment. Most people had tragedies happening within their life and honestly, that wasn't something that could be stopped with dark wizards determined to ruin everyones lives run around. The upside was that Voldemort was now dead. The downside was that she was a werewolf, and there was someone currently hunting them down, someone she actually knew. "You would have made it, if you did." she told him, honestly. He was a good member when he had played with her, so she would know it as a fact.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:20 pm

"Thank you." Topher said. "But if you didn't make it as starter, I doubt I would have." he said. "We were equals when we played together." He missed the sport in a way, whenever he had down time, but he was so busy, he didn't have time to think about it much. "How is the team coming along so far?" he asked.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:07 pm

Snickering, she sure did find it funny that he thought she would have actually tried and not have made it as a starter. That wasn't even close to the story behind this one. "I didn't get back in time for real try-outs, so the members had all been chosen already. I'm a sub because of that but considering my condition now.. well, that's probably for the best." Holding back from gritting her teeth, it was real hard. Since she had only been to one practice, she couldn't totally say how good it was, but she did know one thing. "They're not that loyal of a team. I haven't seen all of them yet." she could be wrong, but it was true that she hadn't seen all of them.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:27 am

"Well that is no good." Topher said. He couldn't really be mad if the team wasn't the greatest, since he wasn't contributing, but it was always nice to have your house have a good team. "When we were both on there, you couldn't get more loyal." he said reminiscing. "Sure shows how times are changing, I wonder what will happen to this world in say, a year?" He hoped for the best, but the way things were going, the best was a long time away.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:48 am

Topher was right, they had some real loyal members on their team but that was mostly because the team had consisted of herself, Topher and Freddy, along with people who were now graduated, but had experience beforehand. They had just lucked out but they had also worked real hard to get to where they were skill-wise. She was just glad to be playing and if she could show off a little, well, maybe there could be some fun in shocking others. Everybody always suspected her to be so innocent becuase she was small body-type wise and usually kept quiet unless somebody provoked her to open her attitude-filled mouth. "That's a real long time away, but I do know one thing that'll be the same- us. We'll still be here for each other." she said this with hope and pride, smiling as it was a comforting thought. Closing her mouth, she kept her expression closer to the side of expressionless as she had smiled too widely, and it was painful. Thankfully, she had learned to ignore it to the best of her ability. It was almost a natural pain these days.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top