A long awaited visit. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A long awaited visit. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A long awaited visit.

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A long awaited visit. - Page 2 Empty Re: A long awaited visit.

Post by Topher Stockley Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 am

Topher wasn't expecting that sort of news. He wasn't sure what he was expecting, but he was sure it wasn't that. He wasn't really scared o the fact that she was a werewolf, surprised yes, but there was no fear in that surprise. But he concealed the surprise as well as he could. "What?" he asked giving away the bluff of calmness. "Who did this to you? And was it by choice of you?" he asked. He didn't want to hurt her feelings, or make her feel like an outcast, but the way he was speaking was very blunt for him. He took in a deep breath, "Sorry if I sound blunt, it just, caught me by surprise to hear that."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am

Ginevra had seen past the whole act of being pulled together after her words. No one would just take news like that casually, and if they did, something was just not right- out of place, in other words. This was more of the reaction she would have expected, which was good as she hated surprised; especially when they were reaction surprises. They were the worst! It just caused suspence in a way and really, whoever liked that could continue enjoying it but she would never be apart of that group in the least bit. "Of course it wasn't by choice of me!" she exclaimed, shaking her head. Was he nuts? No one should ever want to wish this upon themselves but apparently, it was a possibility that went through Tophers head. "It's fine, but i'm not sure who." she added as he apologuisesd as she really didn't. That was her next task in life- to find out who damned her for a life that would never get any easier than it already hadn't been in the first place.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:48 pm

The only thing that Topher could think about was who did this to her. That someone would curse someone as they did. But he also knew that Gin was strong. He knew that she would be "okay." If one could call it that. "Well do you have any clues who did this to you?" he asked. He really did want to find out who had done such a thing, to this poor "innocent" girl.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:34 pm

By the look and tone that Topher was displaying, she could tell he was being determined to find out exactly who did this to her. She had to make sure he wouldn't go out and try and find the guy, as that was her job, not his. "A guy. I'll tell you when I know." she promised, but what she didn't promise was if it would be right away. When she told him would be determined on who it was, and how Topher was reacting to the fact that she had been attacked over time, as it wasn't like she would find out in the next week. These sort of things defintiely took time, no doubt about that.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:12 am

"Okay..." Topher said. He could tell she didn't want him endangered by the guy that did this to her. He figured he would let her do what she needed, and if she needed help he would be there for her. "If you ever need anything, just ask and I will be there for you." He said. He tried to sound reassuring, but wasn't sure if he did or not. "I have the basic concept, but could you explain to me everything about werewolves?" he asked. He wanted to be sure of what he was dealing with.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:47 pm

With Darren gone, she was all alone. This was how she saw it, at least. Since she was one with moods that almost anyone couldn't handle, having at least one person who said they were going to be there was helpful. She wasn't alone. Though she was well aware at points she wouldn't ask for help when she needed it, that was just how she was. Ginevra was stubborn even at times where she should be reasonable instead. "Thanks." she responded, meaning it more than he actually would be able to understand. Surprised at how little everyone knew about werewolves, she wasn't going to just leave him uninformed on anything. Well, I can take the werewolves bane potion everyday for a week before the transformation and only be a normal wolf during the full moon, or transform once the full moon comes and all- obviously that is the more dangerous choice. But what specifically do you want to know about?" Ginevra asked this because she wasn't sure what exactly it was about werewovles he knew and didn't know, and what he was even curious about knowing.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:47 pm

"I was just wanting to know the full run-down of the deal." Topher said. "But it's okay if you don't want to talk about it, I can just research it tomorrow or some other day." he said. He figured that he should try and get her mind off of the subject for a while. "So what classes are you taking this semester?" Topher asked.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Ginevra shook her head. He still had not been specific on what he wanted to know, as a 'run-down' could be anything from when she was transformed, when she wasn't, what she was planning to do at each full moon- anything! So with that, she just shrugged. If he really wanted to know anything specific, he would just have to ask again when he thought of the question in general. She hadn't the mind to actually go thorugh everything when she had no clue what he was aiming at getting out of her. When classes came up, she laughed. "Everything I need to be in to be a Healer, plus this and that." Ginevra was definitely known for having a full schedule. She was a smart girl and since she didn't do much else, very easily got everything done on time.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:51 pm

"That's cool." Topher said shrugging his shoulders. He wasn't quite sure what he wanted to be when he got older yet. So he was just taking general classes. Topher looked out over that lake. He had something on his mind, and he wasn't sure if he should go through with the plan or not. He wasn't sure yet, so he decided to keep talking to her and see how things went.
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:38 pm

(Pete Wentz, really?)

Since Ginevra never seemed to be able to stop caring, that was what she wanted to do. Sure, she could be an Auror but she wasn't too much into that because of past things. Healing was also a talent she possessed, so it had become an interest over the years, growing even more this year. Tilting her head to the side, she could tell that something was, in a way, bothering Topher. "Everything okay?" she asked, her face in somewhat of a frown. She was worried, but she couldn't give a full-out worried expression without experience pain because of the hidden scars she had all around her mouth.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top