Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:04 am

The girl Melissa at the front desk nodded. "One second please, I'll go and get her."said the girl Melissa as she got up and got Emmanuelle who was in her office doing paperwork. "Emmy, you have a patient here for you." said the girl Melissa. "Ok thankyou Melissa, I'll be up there shortly."said Emmanuelle as she left her paperwork and went up to the front to where Matt was. "Hello again Matt, I see your doing very well and your looking good!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a warm smile. "Lets get you back in a room and I'll take a look at that arm!"said Emmanuelle as she lead him towards the same room they were in three days ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:47 pm

Hey my eyes went back to normal! But now whenever I get mad they turn red. Is that permanent he said excitedly. He really hoped it was it would be sooo cool.
He handed her his arm, Its not stiff anymore. But I cant move it like I could before. But I cast with this arm He moved his right arm.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:23 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes that is permanent Matt, I put a spell on the Potion to make your eyes like that I figured you might like your eyes that way when you got mad."said Emmanuelle shrugging as if it wasn't no big deal. As he said it wasn't stiff anymore but he couldn't move it she nodded. "That's because you have alot of fluid in it from the Potion, here let me remove all the fluid and lets see how it works."said Emmanuelle as she flicked her wand at Matt's arm hoping the fluid would go away in his arm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:28 am

He moved his arm around. Hey thanks!He said. He jumped of the bed. Thank you so much. The eyes were a good idea. He laughed. So next time I come to Mungos I'll ask for Healer Emmy!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:42 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "I'll be here, when ever you need me!"said Emmanuelle as she gave him a warm smile. As he said making his eyes red was good idea she nodded. "Oh no problem just a clever ex Ravenclaw idea just kicking in!"said Emmanuelle chuckling. "My eyes are black when I get mad, so I just got the idea from my eyes when I seen your eyes like that!"said Emmanuelle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:44 am

Do you by any chance know who I am? he asked nevously. If she knew who he was he was done for. When I mean who I am is like my Last name.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:56 am

Emmanuelle shook her head. "No I don't know your last name, all I know is your first name Matt."said Emmanuelle calmly. "Why do you ask?"Emmaunelle as she looked at him with worry in her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:59 am

No reason. No reason just a question he said. Hey are you busy later? cause I know this great place in Hogsmeade were we can get the best butterbear.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:41 am

As he asked her if she was busy later she shook her head. "No I'm not busy later, I would love to go to Hogsmeade I haven't been there in forever!"said Emmanuelle knowing it sounded silly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:43 am

Great! Shall we call this a date or a get together?He asked. He was thinking Please Be a Date Please Be a Date Please Be a Date Please Be a Date Please Be a Date!
Doesn't matter to me. he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top