Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:21 am

He moved it. "Its a little stiff. Is that normal?"He asked worried. "Cause I mean I cast alot of spells"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:37 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "Yes that is normal, it's going to be like that for like three days seeing how you just got it fixed and your not used to moving it all the way."said Emmanuelle. "You might want to come back and see me in three days to check on it, until then just keep working it and moving it I will give you a potion to take every four hours."said Emmanuelle. "Ok anything else I can do for you Matt?"Emmanuelle asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 am

[b]"Nope everything is good. Wait!" He check his hands 10 fingers. He checked his ears 2 ears. "Nope everythings good"He laughed.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 am

Emmanuelle laughed. "Ok Matt,your good to go then!"said Emmanuelle laughing as she went to the cabinet and used her wand to unlock it. "Here your Potion Matt to help reduce the stiffness and stop it from hurting, it will make you alittle sleepy so beware."said Emmanuelle as she handed him the potion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:49 am

[b]"Thank you very much! see you in 3 days then". He got up and started walkng towards the door. He quickly put the potion in his flask and charmed it so it smelt like pumpkin juice.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:55 am

Emmanuelle nodded. "See you in three days Matt, and your welcome!"said Emmanuelle as she walked out the same door as him and headed towards the front. "Remember to tell the front you want to see Healer Emmy or Healer Throne when you come back in three days."said Emmanuelle.

((want to continue the three days here?))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:56 am

((Ooc:Not right now I g2g to sleep start tomorrow))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:12 am

((Of course, that's what I meant!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:38 am

((OoC:sorry))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 pm

((Ooc:Sorry for double posting Razz))
3 DAYS LATER
Matt walked up to the counter. Hi can I see Healer Emmy he said. His eyes were back to normal but he thought there was some kind of side effect to the potion. He hoped it was permanent.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top