Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:38 pm

No there just like they were"He said. "Can you also mabye heal up the cuts in my mouth along with my teeth?"

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixing a face ((Some Healer Please))

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:10 am

Emmanuelle nodded and waved her wand and turned his nose back to what it used to be like before he broke it. "There you go, now for you cuts in your mouth and teeth."said Emmanuelle as she waved her wand at the bed as it went down and put Matt in a muggle dentist chair position. "Ok here we go, just open your mouth please and I'll see what I can do."said Emmanuelle calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:04 am

he opened his mouth. "This isn't going to hurt is it?"He asked. He was gonna brace himself anyway.

Last edited by Matt Lestrange on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:25 am

"Oh no, I'll put a spell on you mouth and teeth that will numb your whole mouth you won't feel a thing I promise."said Emmanuelle as she waved her wand to his mouth and muttered a spell hopefully to numb his mouth. "Ok, lets test this and see if it worked."said Emmanuelle as she pointed her wand at his cut in his mouth. ] "Did you feel that? If you did I'm so sorry!"said Emmanuelle.

Last edited by Emmanuelle Throne on Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:27 am

[b]"Nope completely numb" he said. "How long is this gonna take?"He asked. He couldn't feel his mouth.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:32 am

"Not that long, I'll be done in like thirty minutes I promise."said Emmauelle as she healed all his cuts on his mouth and started on his teeth putting them back to normal. As she worked in quiet she waved her wand at her long curly brown hair as it started putting it self in a pony tail. "There, I'm pretty sure you didn't want my hair in your face!"said Emmanauelle laughing as she went back to fixing his teeth. "Ok, there the bottom done , what do you think?"Emmanuelle asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:35 am

"Wow!"He was shocked. "I think you've made my face better"He laughed. "Oh by the way I'm Matt" He felt his teeth they felt straight. The scars made him look cool along with the eyes. "Thank you"

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:41 am

Emmanuelle laughed when he said she made his face better. " It's my job to make you better!"said Emmanuelle. As he introduce himself she nodded. "Nice to meet you Matt, and your welcome I'm glad I made you better."said Emmanuelle with a smile. "Do you want anything else done?"Emmauelle asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:45 am

"Well if you wouldn't mind my right arm was pulled out of its socket. It doesn't bother me I'm just worried there will be some permanent damage" He pulled out his arm and showed her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:01 am

Emmanuelle nodded and looked at his arm. "Hm... your right about it being out of the socket, if you don't fix it now it will be permanent damage and will never be able to move your arm like you used to."said Emmanauelle as she started waving her wand at his arms and doing various healing charms on his arm. "Ok, now try to move your arm around."said Emmanuelle. "I think and hoped I fixed it, I think I did but I'm not for sure."said Emmanuelle calmly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum