Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 pm

(((OOC: elvaleryn, i didn't get what you wrote, and if that was me, talking, i dont want to have said that.)))
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:41 pm

"I sprained my wrist in a fight with some death eaters! What are you doing here?!" Abbey asked, excited that one of her old best friends recognized her.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:16 pm

"Abbey I should recognize you!" Christy scolded her. "My parents only adopted you when we were at Hogwarts. "Why in the world were you in a fight with a death eater?!" she asked looking at her adopted sister. "Elv, its fine." she said looking at her other friend. "Someone had to come here for you."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Abbey slapped herself in the forehead. Of course Christy would recognize her! "I was in a fight with some death eaters because I'm an auror now." she said solemnley. Abbey hoped that Christy wouldn't be worried. Abbey loved her job.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:24 pm

"Oh right." she said completely forgetting that, "I'm sorry I'm a bit scatter brained lately. Please try to be more careful around them.' she went on to say.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Abbey nodded. "I will." she promised. "It was just hit by a spell when I was caught off-guard." she explained. "My doctor should be back any minute with a potion that's supposed to fix it...." she said, a bit anxiously. "So Christy, how have you been?" she asked.

(I hope our character don't actually drift apart when they're older! xD)
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:28 pm

"Well I'm still with Nick." she said smiling, it had seemed like they had been together forever now. "And teaching at Beauxbatons. You should see Allie, she's doing brillantly in my class." she said proud of Abbey's younger sister, her baby adopted sister.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm

"That's great!" Abbey said, happy for Christy and Nick. "And I'm proud of Allie." she said. Abbey's little sister Allie was now a fourth year, and attending Beauxbatons. She had chosen the school over Hogwarts because Christy taught there, and she always felt safter when Christy was around. "What subject do you teach again?" Abbey asked, that little piece of information slipping from her mind.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:39 pm

"History of Magic." she replied, "Mutti teaches charms still and says she's doing beautifully in that class as well." she continued to say. She was glad that she had decided to let Allie attend Beauxbatons since being an auror made Abbey always around dangerous situations and in Hogwarts they tended to target ministry children.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:42 pm

Abbey hadn't realized how much her sister excelled at things. "I'm glad she's at Beauxbatons. Did you hear? Some death eaters invaded Hogwarts about a week ago." she said. Abbey still hated talking about the event. She could still see the lifeless and drained bodies of innocent men and children. "I had to go and help." she added.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top