Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 am

Daniel escourted her to a bed and when she had sat down on the bed, shifting into a comfortable position telling him that she remembered him from Hogwart and how he was. "You do?" asked Daniel as he started to get his stuff to check on her sprained arm. He turned to watch what he was doing before turning to her again. "I've been doing fine, just being a doctor is a tough job but i love it" he replied as he brought over a small x-ray scanner machine in his hand then held onto her hand and pushed it so it was straight, scanning to see if any of her bones were broken.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 am

OOC : So I'm just waiting on my room then, guys... lol... ^^
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:03 am

"That's good." Abbey said. "I'm an auror now." she said. Abbey loved her job as an auror. She hated the fact that she had to deal with death eater's daily, but it was all worth it in the end. She watched as Daniel bent over an X-Ray machine, looking at her hand.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:08 am

Daniel scanned from her hand, up her arm then finally onto her shoulder and back down but on the way he spotted a broken bone in her arm. He looked up at her and frowned slightly, this was the worse part of the job; telling the patient what was wrong with them and then watching their reaction to what he told them so before he decided to tell her he decided to soften the blow and tried not to make it so sudden, just keeping their convostation steady. "An auror, that not a bad job, i bet it difficult sometime. I love the aurors but i'm not a fan of the ministry" said Daniel letting a soft, quiet laugh escape his lips as he put down the x-ray machine away then grabbed what else he needed to get.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:52 am

"It's a pretty good job. I don't personally like the ministry either, but it's nice to be able to save people when they're in trouble." Abbey said, smiling. "So, what's wrong with me?" she asked nonchantly, wanting to get this over with.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:45 pm

Daniel smiled at her and nodded in agreement. Then she asked what was wrong with her causing his face from relaxed to tensed although it wasn't really much well it was but probably freak her out. "'It seem the spell have broken your bone in your elbow but no problem we can fix it in no time" he smiled at her and examined her arm carefully then gently dropped it as he looked back up at her. "Stay here while i go get the healing potion" he told her with a warm smile and chuckled as he got up from his feet and went over to the potion cabinent.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:52 pm

((Hope you don't mind. ^.^))

Christy walked into St. Mungo's after hearing about Elv. She had seen her adopted sister get taken back and she had been worried about her. She had left from teaching at Beauxbatons, as their history of magic teacher, Something she had been proud to accomplish, to come check on Elv. She walked back to Elv's room and knocked on the door. "Elv, you ok?" she asked looking at her concerned.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:12 pm

Abbey nodded and watched Daniel walk out the door for the healing potion. She could hear voices in the bed next to her. She looked over and saw Christabelle Whittle and Elvaleryn Weasley chatting. "Oh my gosh..." Abbey said, covering her mouth with her hand. "Christy, Elv...is that you?" she asked, looking at the faces of two of her best friends from Hogwarts.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:22 pm

Willow walked into the St. Mungo's hospital. She was an auror, now, and loved it. She had heard that her friend, Abbey was here, so she had decided to come and visit her. Apparently Abbey had hurt her arm while battling a dementor. Willow was worried at how bad the damage was gonna be as she hurried up to the front desk. "Umm excuse me," she said, to the person at the desk. They didn't answer, so she turned and trotted down the hall where all the hospital rooms led off of. She looked at the signs on the doors that named the patients in the rooms. Devin...Patricia...Gale...Abbey! Willow hesitated before cautiously and slowly opened the door, it squeaking on it's hinges. She peeked into the small room and spotted Abbey laying on a bed with an X-Ray machine at her side...
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:59 pm

Elv looked at the door as someone came to her room and called her name. "Aah... I'm sorry for disturbing your History class, Chris... I've yold them not to spreading the news about this attack." she said calmly and smiled to her old friend. Then suddenly, another voice and face appeared from the bed next to her avoided the white curtain between those bed. "Abbey!! Gosh!! What are you doing here??" she asked.

Last edited by Elvaleryn C. Weasley on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top