Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Willow Ashers Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:05 am

"Okay!" Willow said, excitedly. She smiled at Christy then turned to Abbs. "You ok?" she asked.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN) - Page 12 Empty Re: Working at St. Mungo Hospital [future] (OPEN)

Post by Christabelle Whittle Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:11 am

Christy looked as if she were going to be a little ill from being in the hospital. She hated them but she knew she had to be there for her family. What kind of sister would she have been to Abbey if she didn't come.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:25 am

Elv looked at Daniel seriously. "Am I really pregnant then, Danny??" she asked. Oh well... How do i suppose to tell him... he is overseas, i guess... Elv sat there on her bed. Waiting for Daniel to answer her question.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:51 am

Abbey watched the exchange between Christy and Willow. "So where are we going to lunch afterwards?" Abbey asked. "I just went to this really great resteraunt the other day. Maybe we could try that?" she asked.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:30 pm

Daniel smiled at her and chuckled softly. "No, i'm just pulling your leg" he told her and patted her on the shoulder, smiling softly at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:51 pm

"You reatard," Willow said, her heartrate slowing down dramatically. She shook her head. "You're a sad, sad person, Daniel." she looked up at him and smiled.
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:36 am

Elv hissed. "Dear Merlin... Daniel Matthew Valantine!!! What do you think you're saying???" she yelled with happy and relax voice. "Gosh... I thought that i should search for someone that want to be its father... Thanks Merlin that that was only joke..." she said and smiled happily.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:04 am

Astoria decided to help those in another wing. She walked over to where Daniel was. "Hello, is everything going okay?" Astoria asked. "Anyone need help?" Astoria asked aloud.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Godric Delk Malfoy Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 am

Godric returning to the place and time he was in, instead of letting his mind wonder looked over at every one with a dark smile. "Thank you, Danial." he said in a pleasant tone as he stood, his leg still aching a bit and his are in a sling. "But sadly I must go attend some business elsewhere." He shot his cousin a knowing look. He hadn't wanted the Vampire to touch him after he found out what he was. It was just for appearances that he hadn't tried to kill him right on the spot. That would have looked great in the papers. Headmaster tries to kill Vampire Doctor. He looked over to Abby with a sad smile on his lips. "Abby you should come see me in Bulgaria some time. And Chrity, Gift the third would like to meet her grandfather's favorite none parsle some time." It was code he had come up with when he had become Headmaster. It meant there was danger in the air for her and Nick. He stood and bowed to every one, turned on his heel and walked away. He paid for the services rendered and left into the fogy London air.
Godric Delk Malfoy
Godric Delk Malfoy

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:40 am

"I don't know, Abbs. I saw this really great resteraunt next to that store we went that one year to shop for dresses." Willow smiled, proud that she had remembered that. "They were for the Masquerade Ball."
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top