Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:47 am

"yikes"he said. "Tell you what you can meet my sister if you want"he said.
"You'd get along with them" Only Girl that sounds terrible. "But I
see you managed it, I bet it was torture tho"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 3 Empty Re: Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:25 am

"It was! And i'd be glad to meet your sister. If she is anything like you, we'll be BFF's in no time." Butterfly sipped her butterbeer. "Would you like to meet my brother?? He's younger than you but is just as mature. I think he would like you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:28 am

"Oh she is and I'd love to meet him"he said. "You hungry"
Living with girls really helped his chances with girls.
He'd love to meet another person.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

"A little..." Butterfly was actually starving. She had had a small breakfast, and no lunch. Her family was to lazy to go to the store, so there was litterally no food in the fridge. Se finishd her butterbeer with one last slurp. Not very lady-like.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:47 am

"Nice"he said as he saw her finish her butterbeer. "Do you burp" He asked.
"or are you to ladylike to do that" She was fascinating.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:28 am

Butterfly paused, and thought about her answer. "I will, but it depends on the situation." Butterfly was girlish, but she did have a wild side. She just needed somebody to drag it out. She was not strong enough to do it herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 am

"I sense some untapped Wildness in you"He said smirking. "Shall i bring it out"
This was gonna be a fun night. "i have alot of wild things to do"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 am

Butterfly giggled. Louis did look like the kind of boy who loved making trouble. She had never done that, but there was a first time for everything. "I'm sure you do. Should we eat here or somewhere else?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:50 am

"well hang on to me I know a great place to eat but we have to apparate there"He said.
She was gonna love this. He was excited he didn't even need the charm.
((OoC:Shall we start a thread for that one in the couples spot))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:04 am

[[OOC: Sure. Who should start?]]

Butterfly stood up, and took Louis's arm. She took a deep breath. She left some money on the table for waiter. Without Louis seeing of course. He would have given her her money back, and gave the tip himself. "I'm ready when you are."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top