Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:01 am

"Your a mind reader"louis laughed. "so.... you uh exited for school
starting again"he asked. it was difficult to make small talk.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Close Friend ((Butterfly))

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:29 am

"I am. I am sort of brilliant, no bragging intended, and I hope to pass all of my classes. What about you?" Butterfly loved school, always had. She nearly always passed all of her classes, and the lowest grade she ever got was E.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:57 am

"well i'm what you'd call an "Average" Student"He used quotations on Average.
"I really am not the best but i'm not the worst" "I kinda inherited stuff from my uncle Ron
and Fred. They both really barely past But I try" he said. "But yeah I'm exited"he laughed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:01 am

Butterfly was surprised. Louis looked like he was really smart, but he also looked like he could be an average student. She did not really care, he was really nice and funny. "I'm the only one in my family who gets almost perfect grades." She sipped her butterbeer, newly made and brought by the waiter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:36 am

"cool"he said also sipping his butterbeer. "So what about you" he asked
"Any brothers or sisters"he asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 pm

"One. My brother Ben. He's a in Hufflepuf like me and he's 13. We don't really communicate like other siblings do, but we still talk." Butterfly was embarrased. She did not like the fact her brother did not talk to her very much, and she did not talk a lot to Ben. They just did not have that much to talk about. Nt now-adays anyway.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:07 pm

"cool"he said. Man small family. oh well he needed a break from
his sisters and here was his chance. "You'd be surprised about my family"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 8:12 pm

"Why? How many of you are there?" Butterfly was glad she had a small family. She would not be happy if she had more than one sibling. If she had two siblings, her house would feel cramped. Other people may think that another sibling would be great, but Butterfly was different. She was shy, and was embarrased about it too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:11 pm

"3 sisters" he said. "Well ones my twin but we get along pretty well"
He was happy he had more then 1. "tho it does suck to be an only boy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 30, 2009 12:43 am

"I can imagine. When my family went to see my cousins, I was the only one there that was a girl and above 13. I hung around my mom nearly the whole time. It was really boring." Butterfly had talked her parents into not going to see her cousins. It had took a lot of begging, and Butterfly could really beg. She did not do it often, but when she did, she got whatever she wanted or did not want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top