'' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

'' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

'' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND Empty '' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:08 am

Abbey shoved her hands in her pockets and walked along the streets of Diagon Alley. All around her people were chatting and attempting to sell things to various passerbys. She ignored some of them, only occassionally stopping if something caught her eye. But of course, she never actually bought anything from any of the street vendors; most of what they claimed to be selling was all fake and never worth the amount of money you payed for it.

She found an empty bench and plopped down on it. Glancing at her watch, Abbey realized with a smile it was only a few more minutes until she was supposed to meet Matt. She hadn't talked to or see him in awhile. Getting to chat with him about all that was going on would be nice.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

'' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND Empty Re: '' MEETING WITH AN OLD FRIEND

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Matt had been walking around the good ol' Alley before he was scheduled to meet Abbey. It had been far too long. It was weird how they had come to be good friends after he killed Abbey's father. He wasn't one of Matt's favourite people but he regretted doing it now. He hadn't killed in a long time, and he wouldn't unless he absolutely had to. But he preffered to not reflect on the past unless it was a happy event.

He stopped momentarily to look at a large book in a windo of Flourish and Blotts. There wasn't a title so it made him curious. Maybe he'd buy it later, he continued onward and spotted Abbey on a bench. Lucky him, they hadn't specified where to meet. Diagon Alley wasn't too hard to get lost in. You could sit on a bench and be noticed in an instant, if Diagon Alley wasn't busy. And people were staying inside these days due to attacks caused by dangerous creatures. He walked up to the bench and sat next to her. "Could you by any chance direct me to a young girl I'm supposed to be meeting?" he asked her grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:28 am

Abbey turned whipped her head around, her hair falling into her green eyes. "Well if you tell me who you're meeting I'm sure I could...". A huge grin came across her face, so happy she was finally getting to see Matt again. "Oh my gosh, Matt!" she squealed, hugging him tightly. "I still can't believe how long it's been since I've seen you!" Abbey immediatly felt her cheeks flush red from her excitement, but she just couldn't contain how excited she was right now.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:59 am

Matt grinned and hugged Abbey back. "You're right, it's been way too long." he told her. "Then again, I've been busy and granted the current situation at Hogwarts. The Ministry could do nothing, but granted my situation now. I have all the time in the world for friends!" he said smiling. He was debating whether he should go back, but the public would decide he supposed. "Hows it been going?" he asked her, letting go of the hug. Matt was still smiling, he never had enough time for old friends. He needed to visit Christy next, he had lost track of that girl.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:21 am

Abbey nodded. Things had been pretty bad lately. "I've been pretty good, bored, but good." she said smiling. Hopefully now that school at Hogwarts had started up again Abbey wouldn't have as much free time on her hands to actually get bored. What with school work, Quidditch, friends, and everything else going on right now, she was sure to be busy. "So you've been busy." she observed. "Anything else interesting happen to you?"
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:18 am

"Nothing really..." he began. "Became Minister, fought of some Death Eaters, Order was disbanned, resigned from being Minister, and became a father of two newborn twins." he said at once grinning. "It's been pretty boring," he joked. "I'm sure now that school's in session you'll be the busy one. I'll have to come watch a Quidditch game of yours. I haven't been on that pitch in forever." he told her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top