Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy Empty Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:13 am

Ok, I'm not using the form because...half the fields I wouldn't fill out xD.

Basicallyyy, I need people to plot avec Jemma.
After the battle Jemma is basically shaken a bit. She was tortured a fair bit by many Death Eaters and is a bit...out of it. She has no family near her, though visited her daughter & her in-laws in the holidays she's now back at Hogwarts, back to normal, etc.

She might have a few freaking-out moments though. And she is NOT finding love anytime soon. Sooo she'll need a couple of friends to like...keep her sane? Lol. She may have some visions which freak her out. Lol. Which leads onto my next bit...
Any Seers out there? I think there are a couple, but I can't remember if we have any active ones? Some Seer plots would be awesome, methinks.

So SEERS and GRADUATES needed. Though students may also work.
Interested, anyone?

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy Empty Re: Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy

Post by Declan Arryn Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:50 am

I could get on as Teddy, if you wanted. Graduate and all, you know. *shrug*
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy Empty Re: Plottting-ish RP Request Kinda Thingy

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 am

Well, not Oliver, but Bonnie could??? She and I are kinda bored Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:55 am

Hey Jemma Im in anything for the friend who aided her in battle Very Happy Ariana may not be a seer but she knows a thing or two about things like that, thankies to her native american father and rituals she has been taught Laughing
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:42 pm

Morgan can pitch in a helping hand. Though expect some tough love....and take away the love.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:44 pm

Gabrielle and Richard can help you though no one of them is Seer
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:35 pm

I thought there were Seers here. Sigh. I'll have to wait for a while if I want any Seer-RP.
Anyways, ok. Right.

Ok, so Jemma lives in London. I'm thinking if I make a thread of her like walking out somewhere or something. Say she's near the Ministry which could give a reason for any Ministry Employees being near her. Then any other workers.
Actually, I make it so she'd just been out with some Hogwarts friends (Gabrielle, Ariana, Bonnie, maybe?) and then she idk has a bit of a freak-out panic-attack thing, they're near Ministry so can get help, guys come to help, or something. I think Jemma's going to see something a bit...well, I can't say exactly, but her vision is going to be quite terrifying and remind her of the battle. May end up going to St. Mungo's so a Healer could be useful (I think we have a Healer somewhere).

Does that make sense? Would that work?

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariana Dawntouch Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:18 pm

Sounds like it should work, perhaps you should create a thread, to start it off..
Ariana Dawntouch
Ariana Dawntouch

Number of posts : 141

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:21 pm

Count my accounts in! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:13 pm

Mkay, shall start it. I'm assuming Bonnie is in.
Ok I'll tag it closed & list names inside as otherwise title might be UN PEU long.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top