The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Empty The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:16 am

Out of Character:
Name: Ariana
How you found Potter's Army: Really weirdly. I was googling something and the site came up, so I clicked and here I am!
Any other characters on Potter's Army: None, but I’m going to have another one!
Anything else: Nah, I don’t think so.

In Character
The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Jamie-Lynn-Spears-z01
Name: Rosalie Malfoy
Nicknames: Rose
Race: Human
Year AND Age: 13, 3rd year
Preferred houses: Slytherin
Birthday: December 22nd
Canon or Original: Canon!
Play-by: Jamie-Lynn Spears
Blood Status: Pure-Blood

Height: 5’1
Hair: Long, Blonde, Curly OR Straight, depending on what Rose decides to do that day.
Eye colour: Brown
Skin: Caucasian
Other distinguishing features: None.

Personality: Rose is very cunning and persuasive. She is also very manipulative,
Skills:
-Avoiding Homework
-Communicating with people
-Disobeying Authority
-Defending Herself
-Being Cold
Weaknesses:
-Herself
-School
-Her family
-The fact that she’s good, when her family wants her to be evil, since no one has ever heard of a “good” Malfoy
-The fact that she hates authority and does whatever she wants to do.
-Flying
-Drawing
-Dancing
-People
Dislikes:
-Evil people
-Her family
-Quiet places
-School/Schoolwork
-Not being able to get a tattoo/piercing because her father says so.
Motto: Be yourself, because no one’s going to be you for you and no one can be you better than you!
Family Information: The Malfoy family is average size. There’s Rose’s father, Draco Malfoy, her mother, Astoria Malfoy, and her two other siblings. There’s Suzannah, who’s fifteen, and then there’s Scorpius, who’s also fifteen, and then there’s Rose; the baby of the family. She’s the only one in the family that was not named by her grandmother, and was actually named by a friend of her mothers’, who was the only one there that was conscious when she was born.
Background: As a child, Rose was told that dark was good. The dark arts were very good, and that is what she would do when she grew up. But Rose didn’t agree. She thought that the dark arts were dark. When she went into the family library and saw what the dark arts could do to people, she went against her family. Now she does whatever she wants, and does everything she can to openly disobey her brother and sister.
Short Roleplay: Rose was having the worst day of her life. Her best friend, Ashley, made her go to Potions today, and the Potions teacher sat her down and asked her why she hadn’t come to class that day. It was the first day of school and she was already in trouble! “Because I didn’t feel like it.” Rose replied sassily. She didn’t care what the teacher did, detention, suspension, expulsion, whatever! Rose wasn’t very worried about anything that happened. If it did, her father would come in and fix it. And if he didn’t she’d just leave Hogwarts. She didn’t want to be here anyways.

Rose sighed as the teacher went on and on and on about what she had done. Suddenly, she stood up. The rhinestones on her skinny-jeans sparkled, as did the rhinestones on her shirt. They spelled out “MALFOY” on the back, and it was a bright green color, the color of her house. Her green heels stood out, and she was definitely looking good. Better than this teacher did, Rose said in her mind with a laugh. “I’m out of here, bye teach.” Rose said, while staring at her knees. Her startling brown eyes shone with mischief as she waved at the teacher, and walked out of the room, heels clicking on the floor. The teacher was yelling at her, but she didn’t care. What did it matter when she was having fun?

(I know, but it's after school hours, so she changes right after classes. She feels the uniforms are too "Blah" Smile

Last edited by Rosalie Malfoy on Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Empty Re: The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application!

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

ACCEPTED and sorted into SLYTHERIN.

Yay another Slythie! <3Slythies...
Hayden Panettiere is taken though =((.
(PS. There's a uniform at Hogwarts so she wouldn't be wearing skinny-jeans and heels.)
Great application!! Hehe, can think of lots of plotting abilities for her Wink.

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application! Empty Re: The one, The only, Rosalie Malfoy's Character Application!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 am

Is Jamie-Lynn taken? I didn't see Hayden on the Face Claims list, so... Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top